❦Chapter 13: New Tea Shop

A/N: This is going to be a bit different than all my other chapters. I would be writing everything on a third person's perspective rather than writing it on first person. Tell me if you would rather have this version than the other one's! I'll be looking forward for your feedbacks.

Also, this chapter really is special because I'm doing a BNHA x AOT crossover.

AAAAAAAAAAA YESYESYES i WANTED to do THIS FOR A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVEN'T SEEN A CROSSOVER LIKE THIS BEOFRKEIJEJEJEHSBSJAJAJS. So I'm going to write it myself. 🧍

Hope I will meet your expectations and hopefully you'll enjoy this chapter sweethearts!

~~~~~~~~~~

It was a busy friday afternoon in the cafe. Bells were ringing left and right. "C-coming, masters! I'll be there in a sec!" Mina shouted, holding multiple trays all at once.

As she laid the down the trays one by one on each table, she thought of the h/c Y/n who gave her a double shift for today. She muttered a few curses at the girl, for giving such a stressful revenge. Especially on a Friday.

"Here you go master-sama! Have a great afternoon and just ring the bell whenever you need anything!!"

A bead of sweat came rolling one after another on the pink haired girl's forehead. Bells were ringing in her ears and as she internally panicked inside, she still tried her best serving the costumers. With her fast agility, she multitasked things and ended things beautifully with all the costumers she served.

'They better give me a raise for this..' Mina thought.

She decided to take a break in the staff room when she saw that the others can handle it themselves out there. "Gosh.. this is so tiring! We're understaffed today..!! And it's not fair, AT ALL." Mina whined her thoughts out with Kendo, who was also in the staff room.

"Ah, things are tough out there isn't it?"

"Yeah!! Of course it is. Costumers can be quite demanding sometimes and it's tiring. It's really pushing me to my limits! I don't think I've worked this hard before." Mina made a tired, determined expression on her face which made the orange haired girl beside her chuckle a bit.

"Right.. I heard Mari and the 2 other waiters including Y/n had a day off today for various reasons."

"Oh please! Y/n probably only gave that excuse to give revenge towards me~!" Kendo closed her eyes and chuckled again, "No.. I heard aizawa-sensei punished her and Todoroki for being late a few days ago. Aren't you their classmate? I thought you knew already."

Mina fixed her seating position and thought to her self again. "Well... I don't know," She started. "Y/n really haven't told me anything and I think everyone else in the classroom didn't know about that one either. We all thought aizawa-sensei was just giving Y/n a warning at that time."

Kendo shrugged her shoulders, "Huh. Weird." Silence came upon the two before Mina broke it with a sudden jump from her seat. The orange haired female got startled with her action and questioned her for jumping all of a sudden. "What's gotten you all fired up??"

"Unless...!! Todoroki AND Y/n did something TOGETHER that got themselves in trouble!" She explained, leaving Kendo with wide eyes. "You know that would actually make sense-"

"I know right?! Y/n haven't told us anything so whatever happened a few days ago DEFINITELY have something juicy behind it. And I'm here for the teaaaaa~!!!" As she squealed to her heart's content, Kendo stood up from her chair with an awkward smile on her face. 'There she goes again..'