• C H A P T E R 1 1 •

♥︎ ☔︎ ☽ 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑯𝒊𝒎 | 𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒖 𝑨𝑼 - 𝒏𝒙𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒃𝒚𝒛𝒕 ☾ ☔︎ ♥︎

𝙻𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚙, 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚡 𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

Her lungs just about collapsed, he was deadly gorgeous. There was a slight glint in his eyes and she knew he was satisfied that she stood in his building, that he had gotten his way. She clenched her jaw, if she had more strength her teeth would shatter. It was fire that burned in her soul, both of sexual frustration and pure unruly anger.

"Come."

She hated that her feet followed his command. On autopilot, she trailed behind him as he passed Blaze's desk and pushed through the large doors. Only then did she process that there were two other men behind him when he came out of the elevator. She quickly glanced back, only to have her eyes widen at who those men were.

Garroth and Zane Ro'meave? He knows them?

Aphmau was really curious as to how Aaron knew the Ro'meaves but when she thought about it, it wasn't that unbelievable. They both had successful companies and were most likely working together on something. He did say he had an important meeting. Maybe it was with them. But if the Ro'meaves were here for work, how could Aaron so comfortably leave them outside without a word? Shouldn't they be important? Like... really important?

No. She couldn't be thinking about that right now. There was a more urgent matter at hand. More specifically, the matter that was the handsomely built billionaire right in front of her.

God didn't seem to hold back with him.

Aphmau immediately put distance between her and Aaron, his intoxicating scent weakening her legs. "You won't always control me, Aaron." It was the first time that she had ever said his name with such courage and determination. The fire that tore through her soul came to life with a new set of claws.

She was grateful for the man, of course. He had saved her and her mother from a much less comfortable life. She would be forever indebted to Aaron, not controlled.

Aaron took his time, always patient, it was unsettling how the world seemed to revolve around the man. It was as if nothing could destroy or harm him. It drove Aphmau mad.

He took a seat behind his desk and watched the small woman as she crossed her arms against her chest, nibbling on her bottom lip. He could see her mind running a mile a second, it was intriguing to watch the images in her mind control the gestures and creases of her face. "It's not about control, Aphmau, it's about securing what belongs to me." Aaron spoke in a matter-of-fact tone.

It took everything in the man to hold back his laughter when he saw Aphmau's eyebrows raise. "I do not belong to you." He could hear the disbelief in her tone. Aaron had the audacity to smirk. Aphmau swallowed hard. "What will it take to repay you?"

His eyes darkened and then flickered down to the papers in front of him. "You won't like the answer to that." he answered.

It was wrong but Aphmau's mind had conjured up the most devilish of thoughts, her entire form heating up and a blush coating her cheeks. "Tell me." She demanded.

Finally, Aaron gave her his full attention. He looked her over before resting on those tempting lips and then her deep brown eyes. "Time. I want all your years, Aphmau. But let's start with 3 months." He watched as her lips parted. "Work for me, for three months. After that, you can leave for your last year of college."