• C H A P T E R 2 •

♥︎  ☔︎ ☽ 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑯𝒊𝒎 | 𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒖 𝑨𝑼 - 𝒏𝒙𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒃𝒚𝒛𝒕 ☾ ☔︎  ♥︎

𝙻𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛, 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚡 𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙, 2016

The next morning, Aaron found himself glaring at Aphmau. He raised his hand, palm facing up and halting any words or excuses that came out of her parted lips. As he stood opposite her in front of his black BMW X5, he couldn't help but have second thoughts about letting her leave.

She was too damn tempting. He clenched his free fist by his side as the thought of another man touching Aphmau drifted through his mind.

God, he knew this would torment him every night until she returned. His dark eyes focused on her caramel ones and with as much control as he could muster up, he finalized, "Get in the car, Aphmau." And when she didn't move, he continued, "Or would you rather I force you in?" He'd very much rather that, but he knew she wasn't as willing on the matter.

That was the first time Aphmau had heard him give her a choice instead of ordering her around. It was very surprising but also a little bit disappointing, a sick part of her enjoyed his dominant persona. She bit her lip and her eyes flickered up to her waving mother. The older woman stood on the porch and grinned down at her daughter.

"Please, Mr. Lycan.." She tried once more, not wanting to create a scene in front of her mother, but one last try wouldn't hurt... right?

Aaron clenched his jaw, she'd be the death of him. He needed to know where she was studying, needed to make sure it was safe. He took one threatening step towards her and immediately saw the submission in her eyes. He watched her small frame quickly move to the passenger side, she slipped inside without uttering another complaint. Good girl. His patience and control were already slipping and the brief fire in her eyes didn't help.

Holding her hands together in her lap, Aphmau watched as the large man made is way to the driver's seat. He slid in unconsciously gracefully and she almost had the nerve to scoff. Such a big, brutish man... Biting her tongue, she smiled weakly at her grinning mother—who seemed completely oblivious to the situation—as Aaron drove out of his compound. Aphmau stayed completely still and silent, refusing to talk to the man beside her.

Aaron tightened his fingers around the steering wheel until his knuckles lost blood circulation. His member twitched in his jeans and his nostrils flared. Her scent was everywhere, invading his system in the most toxic way possible. She was like a shot of heroin; prolonged and insanely pleasurable. Especially today, since, today Aphmau had—unknowingly—used Aaron's favorite perfume of her's; thank u, next by Ariana Grande. He had to focus on the road, so he found a topic to distract himself from Aphmau's intoxicating smell.

"You coming home during the break."

It wasn't a question but Aphmau was inclined to respond, "Maybe." It was different now she was alone with Aaron. In his house, she'd comply— wouldn't think twice about giving him the response he wanted, but she wasn't under his roof in the literal sense.

"Maybe?" Aaron hissed, "You are coming home during the break, Aphmau." He was careful, making sure his emotions didn't have an effect on the wheel between his fingers.

She felt the atmosphere shift, "Mr. Lycan—"

"Aaron, Aphmau. Must I pry my name from your lips every fucking time?" He sure would enjoy that.

She could tell her response had him on edge, his unsettled behavior fueled the wicked woman in her head. Thankfully she was much smarter than that woman, she knew nothing good would come from an angry Aaron. Unsure of how she could sedate him, Aphmau simply rolled her lower lip between her teeth and kept a steady gaze on the vehicle in front of them. "Fuck," his sharp curse startled her, it came suddenly and instantly drew her attention.