• C H A P T E R 1 3 •

⚠️𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐄𝐇𝐔𝐄𝐇𝐔𝐄⚠️

I just know y'all are gonna be cursing me out after this- as always-

♥︎ ☔︎ ☽ 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑯𝒊𝒎 | 𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒖 𝑨𝑼 - 𝒏𝒙𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒃𝒚𝒛𝒕 ☾ ☔︎ ♥︎

𝙻𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛, 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚡 𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿
𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟷 𝚙𝚖

Aaron got out of his car and released an exhausted sigh. It had been quite the long day, just like the previous ten days that had passed. But compared to the past ten days that he'd had to spend with Jennifer, the day that was currently coming to an end was a whole lot better. And a whole lot confusing.

He still hadn't been able to comprehend the fact that Aphmau, his potato, had given him a blowjob in the Ro'meaves' bathroom. He'd fantasized about the activity countless times, yes, but in all honesty, he hadn't been expecting her to be such a natural at it. He also hadn't expected to be topped and overstimulated.

She'd taken his size so goddamn well over and over again and swallowed everything whenever he came in her mouth. The ecstasy she'd made him feel was unmatched and he could still feel his cock aching to feel it again.

What she'd done to him in that bathroom was utterly reckless and unbelievably hot. A lot of things about what had happened made him want to get mad. Pulling something like that in the Ro'meaves's house, the fact that she'd mesmerized him so much that he'd let her top him immediately no questions asked, her leaving so casually as if nothing had happened after sucking him off multiple times, and that snarky remark..

Nonetheless, he still couldn't bring himself to be mad, for he was feeling an unexplainable amount of satisfaction. And a small hint of happiness. After all, Aphmau had done that herself with complete willingness. Aaron hadn't even considered asking her to suck him off, not just then but at all, not until she broke the contract, which he knew she would. But goodness, he'd never experienced something so damn pleasurable.

He walked over to the door of the manor and took out his keys. He unlocked the door and stepped into the house. As he was taking off his shoes, he saw Sylvanna approaching him with a concerned look on her face.

"Aaron, where have you been!? We were so worried about you!" she scolded him. Aaron smiled.

"I'm sorry for worrying you. I had to go away for a bit to take care of work. Everything happened so fast and I only had signal for one day while I was there so I barely even contacted Blaze and Garroth." he apologized.

Sylvanna smiled, proud of the man she'd watched grow. He never did anything without an explanation and would always apologize when he was in the wrong. He also always had his ways of making it up to people. Whether it be a simple smile or a grand gesture, he would never leave things like that uncared for.

"Well, I'm glad you're safe. Now, do you know what happened to Aphmau? I know you two went to the same group dinner today, did something bad happen? She seemed a bit angry.." Sylvanna questioned, worried.

Aaron was caught off guard by what he had just heard. 'Well, your beloved daughter sucked me off at the dinner we were at and now she's giving me attitude because she's jealous of Jenny.' he thought. The joke he'd made to himself make him smirk. "Don't worry, Sylvanna. She's just mad that I've been gone for 10 days without a word." he lied.