• C H A P T E R 3 •

♥︎  ☔︎ ☽ 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑯𝒊𝒎 | 𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒖 𝑨𝑼 - 𝒏𝒙𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒃𝒚𝒛𝒕 ☾ ☔︎  ♥︎

𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚠 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢, 2016

The seriousness in Aaron's voice had Aphmau's spine stiffening, hesitantly she moved to her feet. "Turn around," he muttered when she kept her back to him.

This time there was need; need in his voice. Slowly, Aphmau turned around and made direct eye contact with his chest. Her nose was centimeters from touching him, that's how close he was. Automatically, she went to step back but Aaron wasn't having it. His arm banded around her small waist and he tugged her forward. Her hands came out to catch her fall and splayed across his muscular chest. "Mr. Lyca—" she cut herself off as he slightly pinched her chin and drew her eyes to his. "Aaron, please let me go."

This was all new territory for Aphmau. She was confused by Aaron's actions, but mostly shocked at her own response to him. A part of her wanted to play the dangerous game, taunt the beast she knew he kept locked up. Another part of her told her to submit quietly and wait until she was able to really challenge the man, wait until she had a degree and a job under her belt. The latter won.

Aaron tightened his hold on her body, it was soft and silky against his much harder form. "No boys," he repeated.

Before she could do so much as blink, he swooped down and captured her plump lips. If he was going to leave her in a school of horny guys, he'd at least leave her with a harsh reminder. And harsh it was. He claimed her mouth as if it was already his, as if he had every right to steal her first kiss. Aaron nibbled at her lower lip until she opened her mouth to him. He could feel her lungs seizing up and trailed from the corner of her mouth to the crook of her neck.

Yeah, the next few years were going to be hell without her, especially now that he'd gotten a taste of those soft, sweet lips of hers! But screw it, he was a grown-ass man, he needed to pull his dick into place and accept that this was an unavoidable evil.

Aphmau took deep breaths as he finally allowed her to breathe, in her dazed state she mildly acknowledged him sucking on the pulse at her neck. "Aaron..." She meant to stop him but her voice had turned husky and the word had come out sounding similar to a moan. She had no idea how to handle to situation, how to handle the man her mother worked for. It didn't make sense for him to even consider her a woman but, she knew, something had changed.

Something had triggered Aaron.

"You keep your legs closed, Aphmau. Nobody else touches you." Aaron rested his head against her shoulders, taking a moment to calm his raging hormones. Only when we was sure he had control— that he wouldn't press her up against the wall and pound into her tight little cunt— did he step back. "Be safe, babygirl." His final words were tender, gentle.

Aphmau remained a statue in the middle of the room, her mind racing and her nerves going haywire. Going over the events up until that point, she still couldn't locate the trigger that had set Aaron off. He'd never touched her back home, in fact, she was sure he avoided her. So what had caused the sudden outburst? Although a small fraction of her mind was contemplating Aaron's actions, the larger portion still felt him on a more physical level.

She registered that he'd left, but regardless she could still feel him against her body. The feeling of his figure pressing into hers, his lips slanting across hers.. holding her so tightly she was sure she'd bruise, dammit! She clenched her thighs together as strange sensations crept along her spine and hit her right between her thighs.