• C H A P T E R 6 •

♥︎  ☔︎ ☽ 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑯𝒊𝒎 | 𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒖 𝑨𝑼 - 𝒏𝒙𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒃𝒚𝒛𝒕 ☾ ☔︎  ♥︎

𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚠 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢, 2019

Months turned into years and before she knew it, Aphmau was submitting the final essay of her Junior year. Despite the time that had passed, she couldn't forget Aaron's words. They were and probably always would be a constant reminder at the back of her mind.

She knew she needed to protect herself from him; so, when Ein asked her to be his girlfriend a few weeks after the first gig, she said yes.

Although she felt like she was betraying Aaron, she knew this was something she had to do. Her childish emotions needed to stop. She was a grown woman. Hell, she'd be turning twenty two later on in the year. Besides, Ein was everything she needed; never once was he impolite or not gentle. He opened doors, pulled out chairs and made her laugh when the going got tough. Yeah, he was everything she wanted... but not what she really needed and she knew that in a dark part of her mind.

Ein was a good guy and treated her like she was the only woman in the world. Made her feel like she was respected, cared for. She may not love him, but she cared for him and that was enough to satisfy her.

After Aaron's last visit, Aphmau was extremely careful with what she said to her mother on the phone. She learned from her mistakes and ensured her private life with Ein was locked under key and chain.

During the years after the incident, she hadn't seen or heard from Aaron. She never went home for break and he never came up to demand she'd return.  Now, she was going home for the summer break but there was one small issue. Aphmau was afraid that she'd angered him, but her mother continued to reassure her.

Regardless of her mother's calming words, Aphmau couldn't help but worry about the man. Was he okay?

Aphmau stood up and looked around the apartment. Her eyes flickered to the opening front door. "You ready, darling?" She smiled at Ein and nodded as he made his way to her.

He picked up her bag and put it in the car before returning to her. "You don't need to drop me off, you know." She muttered.

Ein took ahold of her shoulders and turned her body to face his. Reaching into his back pocket, he fingered the small piece of gold. He released a breath and prayed he wouldn't stutter.

"Marry me, Aphmau..."

♥︎  ☔︎ ☽ 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑯𝒊𝒎 | 𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒖 𝑨𝑼 - 𝒏𝒙𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒃𝒚𝒛𝒕 ☾ ☔︎  ♥︎

I told y'all that it would be shocking. But seriously, what was your reaction? Comment it! Also, I'm sorry that this chapter was short. I just felt the need to write SO BAD! It felt like I would lose it if I waited anymore to drop this bomb so I just made this chapter short. Yes, it's not much but like— TEA ☕️☕️☕️

Anyway, I hope y'all liked it and I'm sorry if this made you hate me LMAO. 😂😂😂 ALSO THIS IS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN LMAO. ANYWAY, LOVE Y'ALL, BYE!

~Vi 💜❤️

Word Count: 526 words ❤️💜