• C H A P T E R 1 4 •

⚠️ 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘! ⚠️

♥︎ ☔︎ ☽ 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑯𝒊𝒎 | 𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒖 𝑨𝑼 - 𝒏𝒙𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒃𝒚𝒛𝒕 ☾ ☔︎ ♥︎

𝙻𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛, 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚡 𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟾
𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟸 𝚊𝚖

The younger Sylvanna was washing dishes in the kitchen, being a lot more careful with her energy compared to the previous months because of the baby bump forming on her, when she heard the heart-warming pitter patter caused by the footsteps of a certain cutie. She heard them come to a stop behind the kitchen aisle.

"Aaron, what are you doing hiding over there?" Sylvanna smirked after she turned off the sink and put the dishes down, turning around and putting her hand on her hip.

The little boy peeked his head out from where he was hiding, looking up at Sylvanna with shy but nevertheless curious doe eyes.

"Can I ask you something..?" he muttered cutely.

Sylvanna gave him an approving smile and hummed a positive response. Aaron played with his fingers for a little bit, trying to get the words out.

"I heard you talking to mommy and daddy last night. And I heard you say.. that the baby was going to be a girl..?" he muttered the question out. Sylvanna smiled.

"Yes, she is." she confirmed.

"What's her name going to be?" Aaron asked cutely.

"Aphmau. I decided to name her after a goddess called Aphrodite." Sylvanna answered.

"Aphrodite?" Aaron questioned innocently, looking up at Sylvanna with his doe eyes once more.

"Yes, she's the goddess of love and beauty." Sylvanna explained to the little boy with a smile, waiting for what he would say next.

Aaron took a few steps forward and cautiously put his small hand on Sylvanna's baby bump. "When we both grow up... can I marry her?" toddler Aaron asked, suddenly.

The woman chuckled in response. "And how do you know that you'll like her? And that she'll like you?" she asked teasingly, trying to mess with the small child's logic.

On the other hand, Aaron was ready with his confident answer that was adorable and, to some, was considerably mature. "She's going to be your daughter so I know she'll be amazing, Sylvie! I love her already!" the little kid paused his explanation to giggle with a wide smile, showing his small teeth which had a few gaps. This and the small nickname he gave her made Sylvanna chuckle. Aaron then continued.

"And I know she'll like me because I'm gonna treat her like a princess! I'll make all of her dreams come true, and I'll never make her cry, hehe! I'll be good enough for her, I promise! But even after that, if she says no.." the little boy frowned but then his lips curved back into a smile, a smaller one this time. "..then I'll back off and let her be happy with who she wants! I know what no means!" he said proudly, making Sylvanna both proud and disappointed that the five year old had more common sense and better manners than many adult men.

Sylvanna then leaned down and held out her pinky towards Aaron. "Okay then, if my daughter likes you when she grows up, I'll help you with doing everything in our power to sweep her off her feet and if she wants it too, you can marry her. Pinky promise."

Aaron smiled widely and wrapped his pinky around Sylvanna's one. "Pinky promise!"

♥︎ ☔︎ ☽ 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑯𝒊𝒎 | 𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒖 𝑨𝑼 - 𝒏𝒙𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒃𝒚𝒛𝒕 ☾ ☔︎ ♥︎