• C H A P T E R 9 •

⚠️𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐄⚠️

♥︎  ☔︎ ☽ 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑯𝒊𝒎 | 𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒖 𝑨𝑼 - 𝒏𝒙𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒃𝒚𝒛𝒕 ☾ ☔︎  ♥︎

𝙻𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛, 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚡 𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

"Ah!~" she moaned.

She leaned back into Aaron's chest and buried her head in his neck, moaning. Aaron thrusted his fingers faster and faster every time she moaned. After a few minutes, she came all over his fingers, moaning loudly.

Aphmau was panting with pleasure and disbelief of what had just happened. Aaron took his and turned her around. He licked his fingers clean of her juices, making her look straight into his eyes while doing so.

Aphmau's face flushed. She tried to turn her head and look away but Aaron immediately hooked her chin with his fingers and made her look into his eyes. Aphmau blushed even more.

Aaron looked deep into her eyes. He'd been mesmerized by her eyes ever since he'd met her. There was always a certain fire in them. Yes, the reason behind that fire changed; but the fire itself was always there.

Then, he remembered that those eyes had been looking at some other bastard while they were apart.

His possessive side took over and he captured her lips in a rough, steamy and punishing kiss. Aphmau surprisingly kissed him back. She didn't know what she was thinking or doing. All she knew was, the man that was the cause of the heat in her panties was kissing her.

And she was kissing back.

Their lips were moving in sync. Aaron slipped his tongue inside her mouth and they started making out. Aaron then picked her up by her thighs, Aphmau wrapping her legs around his waist immediately, and carried her to his bed.

Aaron finally broke the kiss and dropped her down on the bed. Aphmau held back a grunt of pleasure as she watched Aaron gaze at her, like she belonged to him.

The man played intimidation like he'd created the damn term. She noticed then, just how far gone he was. A smirk was plastered on his face, his breath was uneven and he looked ready to pounce.

Aphmau prayed that he'd touch her before she leaped at him.

Aaron leaned down, placing his knee between Aphmau's legs. He started kissing her, sneaking his hands inside her shirt.

Aaron then pulled away and looked into Aphmau's eyes. He instantly grew soft. She looked so innocent and fragile. He grabbed the hem of her shirt and whispered, "Can I?" into her ear.

She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "Yes." she breathed out. Even though she did want this, a part of her had been scared that he wouldn't ask for her permission. But he did. And that relieved her.

After Aaron heard her positive answer, he gently pulled her shirt up and off of her. He gulped when he saw her beautiful breasts covered by her white bra that had small lace patterns on it.

She blushed when she saw him staring. He also blushed lightly and kissed her again, being more gentle this time. He put one hand on her hip and the other just under her breast then started rubbing gently.

She let out small moans into the kiss as she slowly grinded on Aaron's leg. Aaron let out a small groan, her actions turning him on more than he already was. He wanted to do more so he broke the kiss, stood back up and took off his shirt.

The room was dark but there was enough light to take in Aaron's scarred chest. Aphmau took a deep breath.

His skin was riddled in scars that seemed far too deep. The brutal marks did little effort of reducing the man's muscular form.

But Aphmau was too curious of a woman to just let it go. She reached out and stroked one of the older looking scars that was on his torso.

Bad move.

Aphmau sat up and looked up at him. "Who hurt you, Aaron?" she whispered.

He froze instantly. Fear flashed through his eyes and he took a few steps back, clenching his fists. Then, he looked around frantically.

Aphmau looked at him concerned. "Aaron? Are you-" she started but before she could continue, his expression suddenly fell blank.

He looked emotionless, empty. This worried Aphmau even more.

She wanted to ask him what was wrong but before she could; he leaned down, picked up her shirt and gave it back to her.

"You should let your mother know that you're back. She missed you a lot." he told her, looking down at the floor the whole time.

Aphmau was confused but she took her shirt and put it on nonetheless. She then walked back to the door. She gave Aaron one last look and saw that he was still frozen in place. She then frowned and left the room to go talk to her mother. She could only hope he would be okay.

But she wondered, 'What happened to Aaron?"

♥︎  ☔︎ ☽ 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑯𝒊𝒎 | 𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒖 𝑨𝑼 - 𝒏𝒙𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒃𝒚𝒛𝒕 ☾ ☔︎  ♥︎

Heh heh heh... hi. So, hello. I don't know what to say, um... this is the chapter that you've been waiting for since like- April. I didn't expect it to be this short but uh... iT iS i gUeSs?

I know y'all are screaming at me for the cliffhanger right now. Especially because it's one of the most painful cliffhangers I've done since I started posting on Wattpad.

Pls don't bully me- JDKAKDLKCWODKPEKWLDKL

Well, at least y'all have a chapter now. I'm sorry I made y'all wait this long.

Anyways, I hope you all liked and enjoyed the chapter. I love you all! Take care, bai~

~Vi 💜❤️

Word Count: 1001 words! ❤️💜❤️💜