• C H A P T E R 1 2 •

I felt bad for leaving y'all hanging like that last time so here y'all fucking go. Be grateful. 🙄🖐🏻💖😂

⚠️MATURE CONTENT WARNING!⚠️

♥︎ ☔︎ ☽ 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑯𝒊𝒎 | 𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒖 𝑨𝑼 - 𝒏𝒙𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒃𝒚𝒛𝒕 ☾ ☔︎ ♥︎

𝙻𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛, 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚡 𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

10 days.

10 whole worrisome days.

That's how long it had been since they'd heard anything from Aaron except for the "Don't worry, he's fine." Blaze had given. It was now Friday. Aphmau had just come back home from work. She was getting used to her job but her job was mostly just files, files and more files.

That was when her phone dinged with a message. It was from an unknown number.

Unknown Number
Hey

If she had to be honest, she was slightly creeped out and didn't know what to say. She just stared at her phone for a while until the number started typing again.

Unknown Number
Oh, sorry! Haha! It's Garroth. Aaron gave me your number so I could text you about the dinner my mom is planning.

She sighed in relief. It was only Garroth.

Only Garroth.

Wait...

GARROTH RO'MEAVE-

Aphmau
Oh, hi! Sorry, I was worried that you were a creep for a second there. 😅🖐🏻

Garroth
Hahah! It's alright, I understand. 😂

Garroth
Anyways, so, Aaron asked me to pick you up and take you to the dinner. And I said yes since it'd be a good chance for us to get to know each other better and become friends. You look like a nice girl. (:

Aaron.. that's right. He mentioned that Aaron had given him her number as well.

Aphmau
So Aaron asked you himself? You spoke to him? Is he okay? Where's he been?

Garroth
Easy there, haha! You must've been really worried. But don't worry any longer. He's just fine, he just has some stuff to take care of.

Aphmau started fuming as soon as she read that message. He was completely fine, he even had the audacity to give away her number and ask someone to pick her up, but he couldn't answer one call and let them know he was okay?

Then she realized something.

Aphmau
If you don't mind me asking, why are you picking me up? I have a car, I can come myself.

Garroth
Ah, that one's on my mom. She hates having too many cars fill up the front of our house. And there are already a bunch of people coming over. Aaron wanted to pick you up himself but he uh.. can't. 😅

Garroth
Please don't ask me why he can't, I don't have an answer for that. Aaron doesn't share his private affairs most of the time.

Private affairs? What the hell?

This man had the audacity to ask her to be his and try to seduce her and then go off and disappear, falling off the face of the planet, to care for a 'private affair'? Whatever thoughts or worries Aphmau had about Aaron were all long gone. She was absolutely furious.