Thank You!

HI!

Since this story fairly recently has been getting some traction I just wanted to come on here and say THANK YOU SO FRICKEN MUCH! Like, from the bottom of my fucking heart, THANK YOU. I am so internally grateful for the people who come across this book and take the time to read it.

I wrote this story forever ago and I literally remember RUSHING out of the theatre when The Scorch Trials came out after dragging my parents to go see it and messaging all my friends on here at the time about this story idea. Everyone was SUPER supportive and helpful and that is how this story came to be! 

At the time I was super insecure about my writing and looking back there are major cringe moments and things that could 100% be improved but coming on here to read all your comments genuinely make my fucking week. I only come on here to read and respond to them. 

ANYWAYS,small plug,  the sequel was finished recently after a veryyyyy long hiatus (as in like 2 god damn years) so check it out! Bring tissues! anndddd maybe The Death Cure book beside you so you know what's going on lol. 

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! 

(also, where do you guys come across this book?? like i thought this book would DIE and never be seen again but do y'all just search 'thomas fanfic' and mine comes up? did someone recommend it to you? just out of genuine curiosity, k thx bye)

(one more, if you ever see a typo don't be afraid to comment) 

xxxxxxxxxxx