Slit

(WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER CAN BE VERY ALARMING. SELF-HARM WILL BE MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU'RE THE SENSITIVE TYPE PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. THANK YOU)

In the dark room, there sit a young woman crying her heart out with the television open.

"The famous hero of all time, Shoto, died in one of his fights with the villain All-for-One."

Stop

"Many citizens are wondering why his fiancée, Create, did nothing in the fight"

Stop!

"There are rumors stating that the hero Create is already cheating with her fiancée before the fight happens"

No! It's not true!

"Many citizens claimed it to be true as they found evidences of her cheating"

No! Their just spouting nonsense!

"Many believe that it's the reason why the famous hero, Shoto, died in the battle"

No! Shoto didn't die because of me!

"And because of that, Create's fanbase gradually lost as her scandal grew bigger day by day. This is your reporter for the day, good bye"

As the news finishes, Yaoyarozu did not stop crying. Thinking on where did she goes wrong. Thinking why does the citizens claims that she's cheating when she's just helping.

As this thoughts ran down in her head, she still can hear her parents fighting down stairs as their voices grow louder by seconds and crashing things can be heard.

They're fighting towards Yaoyarozu's scandal, thinking that it may ruin their reputation as one of the biggest companies in the world.

Thinking about this, Yaoyarozu couldn't help but to slit her wrist and watch her blood fall down as the physical pain comfort her.

As it comfort her, she keeps on slitting her left wrist until she reaches her arms. Not satisfied, she grab the knife and slit her right wrist up to her arms as she's comforted by the physical pain.

Clouded by the pain, she laugh silently as she suddenly thinks to end her misery, her family's misery, and to everyone's misery.

She stood up not giving a care to her blood dripping down her floor and creates a gun in her thighs.

Looking around her room for the last time, she stares at the pictures hanging in her wall. Her pictures with Todoroki comforts her thinking that they may see each other again in the after life.

"Ne Shoto, I can finally see you now. Wait for me ok?"

Were her last words as the sound of the gun echoes inside her room.