Memories

"One, two, three.. Smile!"

*click*

"Waah! That looks amazing Ochaco-chan!"

"Eh? Its not that great, hehehe"

"It really is cool Ochaco, you have the ability to become a photographer you know"

"Geru"

Yaoyorozu just stand there watching her friends make a scene with a smile in her face.

I wonder if he would like this scenery in Yaoyorozu's mind.

"YaoMomo! Come on, we'll be late! The boys just texted me their on the way!" Shouted Jiro.

"Hai!"

The girls walk to their destination while having a nice conversation.

"Ne,ne, Ochaco. Is Bakugo-kun that nice in bed?" Ashido ask.

Upon so, Ochaco blush furiously and cannot talk without imagining things.

"Shut up Mina! Its not like you and Kirishima didn't do it to!" Defend Jiro to the poor gravity girl.

Yaoyorozu just giggle at their silly talk. And just shut up so that she would not get into their conversation.

"Everyone look, its the boy's" Hagakure said while pointing where the boys at.

The boy's soon see the girl's walking to their direction.

"What took you so long? We've been here for like yeeaarrss!" Kaminari said exaggeratedly.

"Shut up. It's not like we've been gone for that long" Jiro said.

Upon so, they walk into the gate of the cemetery with their loud voices.

"It's a miracle that we are complete in visiting him on his anniversary" Midoriya said.

"Hmm, I miss him you know. The way he guide us during our time in school. I miss his silly antics to, ribbit" Tsu said.

"Minna! Look were here!" Mineta yell at them.

And so, they make their self comfortable. And start to talk again.

"He's late. I wonder if he'll come. Midoriya, did he told you that he will join us?" Kirishima ask.

"Well, he did tell me that he will think of it'' Midoriya answered.

Yaoyorozu just sat there looking at her friends with such an admiration in her eyes.

I wonder. If he is comfortable that we are here. I hope that he's here. Is what in Yaoyorozu's mind.

Yaoyorozu just eat her share and read a book while listening to her friends antics.

"I'm sorry I'm late. There's a traffic on the way here"

Is the voice said in her back.

"Todoroki! You came! Glad you join us pal" Sedo said.

Todoroki sit beside Yaoyorozu and put his head on her shoulders.

"I'm sorry I'm late" Todoroki said.

"Hmm, its ok" Yaoyorozu replied.

And so, they pray their prayers and talk to him.

In the memory of Iida Tenya
A loving brother, a great hero and a friend

Is what written in the memorial stone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minna gomen! I know that the few chapter's Todoroki or Yaoyorozu is a little bit of OC. And also, I really don't know what tittle I have to put. I hope this is enough for the long wait.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!