Laugh

One day in U.A

Todoroki walk towards Yaoyorozu's desk and told her something that made Yaoyorozu laugh.

" Hey, look at Todoroki-kun and Yaoyorozu-san, ribbit" said Tsuyu.

"Hmm?" Uraraka hum.

"Woah, what did Todoroki say that make Yaomomo laugh?" Ask Jiro.

And they think hard on what did Todoroki say's to Yaoyorozu that made her laugh.

"Ahh mou, I wanna know!!" Hagakure said aloud that make everyone look at them.

"Don't worry everyone, Hagakure-san is just confuse, ribbit" Tsuyu explained, thus make everyone returned to whatever they do.

"Hey look, Todoroki just went out. Come on, let's ask Yaoyorozu" Uraraka said.

And so, the girls walk their way to Yaoyorozu's desk.

"Are are, Yaomomo. You were flirting with Todoroki-kun just now right?" Teases Ashido.

Upon hearing so, Yaoyorozu turned red.

"I-it's n-not what you think!" Stuttered Yaoyorozu.

"Ooh? Are you sure? Or perhaps, your just embarrass to talk to?" Teases Hagakure.

"N-not r-really, Todoroki-san just told me that there will be a Ball in Endeavor's company, and they invited us, the Yaoyorozu family." Explained Yaoyorozu.

"Then why are you laughing?" Ask Jiro.

"Because, Todoroki-san said and I quote 'its boring so you can just ditch his Ball, your just the daughter anyway, he will be more focus on your parents than your presence' and its kinda funny how he said it." Explained Yaoyorozu.

"Ooh, so that's why. But it doesn't change the fact that the two of you are close. Maybe even closer than Midoriya!" Said Hagakure while jumping up and down.

And thus, the girls except Yaoyorozu, excitedly talk about the TODOMOMO pair. Unknowingly, Todoroki come back and drag Yaoyorozu out of the room to go home and prepare while laughing.

~MEAN WHILE~

"Are? Where's Yaomomo? Isn't she here just a minute ago?" Uraraka ask.

"Shut up round face! Because of your big cheeks you didn't see them walking while fucking laughing!" Said -er shouted- Bakugo.

"Eh! Todoroki laugh?!" Shouted everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey fellas, sorry this chapter doesn't have a LOT of TodoMomo moments. Its just that, I have the writers block. Well, see you in the next chapter.