Under The Night Sky

One night in the class A's dorm, a certain pair of students were relaxing in the backyard.

Under the clear night sky filled with twinkling stars and the only light they have is the moon light that can give such an aesthetic mood.

A perfect time and a not-so-perfect place to confess huh?

"Ne Yaoyorozu" a certain dual haired guy said, breaking the comforting silence that the two have made.

"Hai?" ask a cat eye girl who's sitting beside him, looking up at the beautiful night sky.

"Have you ever thought that someone will confess to you?" Todoroki ask with such eagerness that the girl could even notice, if she isn't looking intently in the night sky.

"Confess? I actually have a lot of memories where guys confesses to me back in my old school. But I never says 'yes'" said Yaoyorozu.

Todoroki think deeply about her answer. Debating if it's the perfect timing to confess.

I mean, the scenery is a romantic one. Though its in the backyard of their dorm, it is a perfect time where there's no Bakugo yelling in the background, Mineta and Kaminari talking R18, Jirou hanging around Yaoyorozu, and Iida scolding everyone.

Its just the two of them, sitting comfortably in the grass. Feeling the soft blow of the wind, the twinkling stars that seems to give him encouragement, and the moon that shine so bright to give them warmth.

"Yaoyorozu" Todoroki called as he want her attention fully into him.

As he says it with a soothing voice, Yaoyorozu can't help but look at him with a confuse but warm expression.

"I know that I'm not that good at playing words, and my actions will definitely be awkward at times. But I would like to say that you caught my attention eversince you were nominated for being a class president" Todoroki confesses.

Thinking that Yaoyorozu would immediately get it, he look at her expectedly.

But alas, Yaoyorozu with a witty and intelligent mind is the type of girl who is a little bit dense in the romance section.

"Thank you Todoroki-kun, I too admire you for being such an intelligent and wise making student" Yaoyorozu said with such enthusiasm. Thinking that they're just passing compliments.

Todoroki is looking at her weirdly that she starts to be creep out.

Not until Todoroki laugh at her. Yaoyorozu didn't blink her eyes as if it will be gone once she did.

Yaoyorozu look at him bewildered. Confuse on why Todoroki suddenly laugh.

"I didn't ever thought that your kind of dense Yaoyorozu" Todoroki says as he finally calmed down.

"All I've been saying is that I have feelings for you" Todoroki finally said it.

Now looking so flushed, Yaoyorozu can't help but cover her face with her hands.

Experiencing such a shocking moment, Yaoyorozu can't help but cry.

As finally after 3 years, she finally knows that her feelings would be reciprocate. She who wished and longed to be notice by the half and half quirk, finally confesses.

Looking at Todoroki with a crying but happy face, she finally says

"I too have feelings for you Todoroki-kun"

And with that, they finally sealed it with a kiss.

And it all happened under the night sky.

Where the twinkling stars, and the moon that shines so bright are the witnesses of the romantic confession between the heroes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!! I miss you guys. I sincerely thank you all for supporting this book. Ever since the pandemic started, I was slowly losing inspiration on writing. I'm not depress or feeling anxiety, but I'm just not comfortable staying at home where I'm not comfortable with to be started.

I'm not saying that my family is mistreating me. It's just that I'm not close with them. Welp, jokes on me HAHAHAHA.

FINALLY, AFTER WATCHING A CERTAIN VIDEO. I SUDDENLY HAVE THIS INSPIRATION TO WRITE THIS. HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY THIS AS I CLEARLY SAID THAT ALL OF THE CHAPTERS ARE STILL UNDER EDITING DUE TO THE FACT THAT THERE ARE STILL A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND SUCH.

LOVE YOU LOT'S 🖤 AND STAY SAFE!!!!

(A/N: This is updated in Feb. 11, 2021. For some reason, wattpad won't let me write another chapter. I would like to say sorry as I didn't publish a new special chapter during Christmas, New year, and this upcoming Valentines. I promise I'll find a way to update this special chapters as soon as possible. Thank you for the understanding.)