Embarrassed

The class A are in their schools pool to cool down their heated bodies due to the heat of the sun.

Iida told them to dress whatever they want, to have some fun, unbeknownst to him Kaminari and Mineta are imagining the underated things for the girls

"Whoa! Minna! Look at the pool, its glistening!" Exclaimed Kirishima

"Calm down Kirishima-kun! All of us will be in the pool when the whole class are here!" Iida

"But man, the girls sure take their time huh?" Ask Sero impatiently.

"And why the f*ck are we waiting for the weaklings?! If we can just swim already?!" Bakugo said.

"Ah mou, your a big meanie Bakugo-kun, you know that?" Uraraka suddenly said in their back.

Upon so, the boys turn around and look at the girls with a shock expression. Yes, Iida, Bakugo and Aoyama to.

Cause c'mon? Who are we kidding. Who wouldn't be shock to see your girl classmate's in a swim wear attire?

Like Jiro in a yellow two piece that has a mini skirt at the bottom, Uraraka in a white two piece that has a pink flower designs in the breasts part, Ashido in a plain black two piece that slightly reveal her butt checks (I don't know what I'm doing anymore T___T), Tsuyu in a ocean green one piece that has a white strips, Hagakure in a plain orange suit, and lastly Yaoyorozu in a red lava two piece that show her perfectly curves and *aherm* breast.

"I'm sorry for the wait minna" Yaoyorozu apologize.

But all of the boys didn't hear her, but instead drooling at them.

"Why are you guys drooling? geru~" Tsuyu ask

"Woah! Kami-sama thank you! You answered my prayers!" The happy grape man said (Mineta).

"What prayers?" Ask Jiro

"H-huh? A-hahaha n-nothing" stuttered Kaminari while looking somewhere far to hide his blushing face.

The girls just ignore the two and jump into the pool. Well, except Yaoyorozu who happened to saw Todoroki blushing.

Yaoyorozu walk her way to Todoroki and ask.

"Are you ok? Are you feeling sick Shouto?"

After that, it seems that Todoroki did not hear anything Yaoyorozu says.

Come on Shouto, get a grip! Its Yaoyorozu! Don't think about it!! But, I got to admit though, she have a nice bod-- Shouto get a grip!!    Todoroki said in his thoughts.

"Shouto? Daijubo?" Ask Yaoyorozu with a concern voice.

"Damn it!" Curse Todoroki and suddenly hug Yaoyorozu.

Yaoyorozu is shock to hear Todoroki curse for the first time.

"Don't wear something like this Momo, you don't know what I'm going through" explained Todoroki.

"W-why?" Ask a confuse Yaoyorozu.

"Because... Just because"

"I-I don't understand" Stuttered a confuse Yaouyorozu.

"Why are you even embarrass?"

"I-its because of your swim wear" uttered Todoroki.

"Pardon?"

"I-its because of your swim wear!" Shouted Todoroki.

Unbeknownst to him, all of their classmates heard what he just said and tease him.

And because he's being teased, he buried his head into the neck of Yaoyorozu and hug her.

"*chuckle* now now minna, stop the teasing. Todoroki-kun is embarrass" Stated the giggling Yaoyorozu.

"I hate you"

"Nope, you love me" Yaoyorozu smile

"*sigh* your right, I love you" Todoroki smiled to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~