0

hello!

I'm actually so excited to write this because i think it's gonna be so fun, and I hope that you think that it's fun.

It's supposed to be comedic in a sense, so if it's not written super well, that's why. It will also be written in Aaron's POV

updates will be sporadic as I will not make a schedule. you could get 3 chapters in a day cause that's how much free time I have, or you won't get an update for a week because I have no ideas. don't complain if chapters are short, that's how I write them. I won't make them longer than at least 900-1000 words.

you can imagine the characters however you like, but I imagined the characters like this:

Anya- dark skin (she's black), dark black curly, frizzy hair, plump lips, bright blue eyes, curvy body, about 5'5- 5'6 (I CHANGED IT FOR YOU GUYS), a tattoo on her right arm (flowers going down from her shoulder to right above the elbow) and a septum piercing.

Aaron- Tall (at least 6'2-6'3), tattoos (I didn't really imagine what he had tattooed on his body so they could be whatever), a sleeve, on his chest and one behind his ear, very buff, brown hair, slight stubble, hazel eyes.

lil' baby Brielle- she's a newborn, green eyes, auburn hair, chubby (as all babies are) and a small button nose (remember that she's not his biological child, so she doesn't actually look like him).

with that being said, I hope you enjoy this story :)

follow me on insta @francesca.isreading :3