Prologue

S Y N O P S I S

S Y N O P S I S

"Life gives us second chances, we aren't given another life to make things right."

W A R N I N G S

This topic is really sensitive and I don't want anyone to get triggered. If you're not comfortable with eating disorders like anorexia and bulimia I suggest you stop right here and don't scroll further in this book.

Feel free to share your opinions but please remember that any kind of mockery is unacceptable.

C O P Y R I G H T S

Copyright © 2021 by Frozen ( @frozen_meow )

None of the characters resemble the BTS members in real life. All of the characters are purely built on the author's imagination.
This book is a work of fiction . The names characters , places , and incidents are products of the writer's imagination or have been used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real . Any resemblance to persons , actual events , locals or organizations is entirely coincidental.

All rights are reserved . No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner without direct permission from the author.
Credit for GIFS or edits to the respective owners , unless stated that it is made by the author herself .

~~~Frozen~~~

A/N : The chapters will be real short and since I'm already done with it...expect anything 🙂