○ 11 ○

4 July, 20XX

Dear Diary,

Taehyung came by today. He was asking Nahyun and me for an evening stroll with Yeontan and his brother. I was too nervous and embarrassed to go but I had to because Nahyun was going.

I don't feel confident enough to wear cloths like Nahyun wears. Skirts, belts around her waist or the body hugging dresses she wore all the time. I know I look terrible in them. So I stick to my oversized shirts even in the middle of the summer. It's hot outside but I don't have a choice.

I hate how my body looks like. I wish I was a little skinnier.

The basic idea of being pretty was to be thin, in her mind she had played this message over and over that at some point she'd made herself believe that she was not enough. She kept bringing Nahyun in the reference because she loved her and thought of her as the prettiest girl she's ever seen.

Taehyung can't understand why she was being so harsh on herself. Even in her baggy cloths, he could see how thin she already was. That evening when they were walking in the park, everyone got ice creams except Soyoung. And the fact that she loved chocolates and ice creams just adds to the scratches he was feeling over his heart. The summer was terribly hot yet she refused soda like things, different from any other person. He now knows the reason why. She was just trying to look out of her weight all the time.

A little too much. She didn't realize when her concern became an obsession.