○ 14 ○

4 October, 20XX

Mom caught me gagging to vomit out my dinner. She scolded me a lot but for goodnesses sake, she didn't realize for how long I've been doing it.

It's not that bad. I can eat whatever I'm served with and just throw it up later to maintain my weight. Many girls do it. It's not so damaging like mom was saying when she was upset.

Oh! And today I went out in a dress. Finally. I'm so happy that I can wear the dresses. Taehyung saw me but I didn't get to talk to him as he was in a car and drove past. I'm sure he was looking back. Was it because I was looking a little better?

I don't know, but I'm really happy that he noticed.

He wants to cry out his frustration.

For one note, she's just stupid to think that throwing up her food can help her maintain the weight and keep her healthy. He's lost words at this point. He doesn't know how to express this.

And that day, she wore a blue frock. He did look back from the car. Because it was after a month he's seen her and she was a total different person.

The reason he kept staring was how much she had changed. Her cheeks looked hollow and her body was lifeless or so to say. He kept thinking that something was wrong. In other words, he was worried.

Everything was wrong.

Everything.