○ 5 ○

4 April, 20XX

Nahyun dragged me out of the house to walk around the park today. Thank goodness she did. At least I got to meet Taehyung with that excuse.

Taehyung has a small dog. He calls it Yeontan. A very elegant dog, just like it's owner. Today he came to the park to walk it, he said he comes everyday.

He's just too perfect and beautiful, I feel like a peasant around him. I don't know why Taehyung makes me so embarrassed even when he's not looking at me. Well, he has no reason to look anyways. Being a gorgeous and handsome boy like himself, why would he look at me? An ugly duckling?

It's sad that she always thought Taehyung wasn't looking, when in reality he couldn't keep his eyes off her. Maybe she just choose the wrong time to notice.

And the reason? She was mysteriously beautiful. She was wearing those baggy sweaters and her hair was left loose in a long, sweet mess that day. He's always been trying to catch her eyes but he failed everytime. She successfully hid them behind the curtain of her bangs. It's strange that she kept saying that he was the one gorgeous and whatever when to him, she was the most beautiful girl he's ever met.

He wished he told her that a little sooner.