○ 7 ○

15 May, 20XX

Dear Diary,

I quit. I quit on dancing. I'm not going back. Never.

I should've lost more weight. Contemporary dancing isn't for everyone. I may have the passion or will but I don't have the body for it. I'm not so thin, I don't have a perfect body like Jimin sunbaenim. I can't just dream on clouds, achieving something big comes with a sacrifice.

I'm more embarrassed because I ran into Taehyung this evening while coming back home after leaving the academy. He asked what was wrong and why I was crying. I might've looked like a mess. I hope he didn't think I'm weird or anything, crying in the middle of the road in a lone evening.

He was sweet. He said whatever it was, if I was hurt then I should cry and let it out. I might've died a little there.

She was trembling and Taehyung was completely dumbfounded to see her. Again, crying. He still clearly remembers how she was denying about anything being wrong. Saying it was nothing and she's just tired.

He should've asked more. Should've comforted her a little more.

He feels his chest getting heavier and heavier with each page that he finishes. The darkness has fully taken over the sky by now. The purple hue, gone. He's just hoping he's not too late. Or maybe he knows he is?