○ 3 ○

25 February, 20XX

Dear Diary,

I think it's time I dropped out of college and left this neighborhood for good. I can't do this anymore.

1 March, 20XX

Dear Diary,

His name's Kim Taehyung. And he's the older one. As I had expected.

He came by today. Mom invited them over for dinner, and you know, he's such a gentleman. He brought flowers for mom.

I couldn't even look up from my plate because he was sitting right across to me, but I kept stealing glances and it's very very hard not to. His voice just kept giving me goosebumps. It's deep and smooth. I can't describe it in words.

You know what? He's a med student. A good six years older than me. I didn't expect that to be honest. I would've thought he's an actor or even idol with that face and voice.

Taehyung smiles a little. This, this dinner was the first time he met the Kang's youngest daughter. Kang Soyoung. Nahyun's younger sister. He didn't even know they had another daughter before that.

She rarely left her room and in the dinner too, she left the table first saying she was done eating and stayed in the kitchen until he left.

Something was bothering her. Now that he thinks of it, her written timeline and her behavior matched completely.

Which everyone failed to notice.