PART 1: WHERE IT ALL BEGAN

This is a story about a MAN made GOD

To tell you this story we should go back to the beginning. 13 billion years to be exact there were multiple primordial beings each possessing infinite abilities and powers they were talking amongst themselves and wanted to see who was the best, so they decided to each create a multiverse.

You may know some of these people as-

THE ONE ABOVE ALL- the creator of the marvel multiverse.

The Presence- creator of the DC multiverse

Or creator of any multiverse, All these beings were equal in power as all of them were omnipotent in power meaning they were as strong as they needed to be.

Now our story takes place in the multiverse of one kohei horikoshi. He had created a perfect universe one where all the other multiverses were present in the form of fiction except one. There was one fiction that did not actually exist in any multiverse this was a story named "MY HERO ACADEMIA".

When the first species appeared on a planet called earth kohei interacted with them and they gave him the name GOD. At first, he stayed with these species which other GODS called humans. But as time went on he saw how cruel humans were polluting the world, and killing animals. Fighting amongst themselves, so he left them. He wanted to eradicate the humans but he couldn't they were like children to him so he just sat back to witness these humans, Marching to their doom.

On 22nd MAY, 2005, in INDIA- DELHI

A child name Vinay Dahiya was born a rather normal child with no distinct features. He lived his life fascinated by fictional worlds and any type of fiction. He was a big fan of an anime called 'my hero academia'. But this was just not it, he also hated humans to a certain degree, he believed that the humans were polluting the world despite being a human himself. He thought that animals were better as they didn't have any greed or jealousy and lived in harmony with nature.

On 13 APRIL, 2021,

Vinay was currently walking down the streets feeding stray animals with his best friend anurag who was 2 years older than he was, they were talking about a charity which vinay wanted to do on his birthday.

"so vinay what type of charity would we be doing" anurag spoke, vinay who was feeding a cat some milk looked up and said "I was thinking we could do something to get these cats a shelter in a park", anurag replied, "hmm that will be a great idea let's do that, but we should go back it's getting late". 

Vinay looked at the sky and said "we could stay out for about half an hour", but anurag was a bit scared and said "listen we don't even have phones because you say they are a distraction outside the house, so I think we should return so we don't be late" vinay sighed and stood up and stretched a bit then ran past anurag and said "last one there is a rotten egg", anurag quickly started running behind vinay and caught up to him and then passed him saying "okay MR. rotten egg.

Anurag was quite athletic as he had been taking martial arts classes and competing in multiple sports in school festivals, meanwhile, vinay was quite athletic back in the day he also used to learn martial arts, and compete in sports but it was hard for him. 

No matter what he did his family always wanted better results and were never satisfied with anything he did, the only thing that kept him from falling apart was his grandfather who in 2014 had fallen very ill and it was discovered his lever was 80% damaged, this send vinay down a spiral and soon that spiral turned into depression, vinay started gaining weight his, voice became quite girl like due to fat around his neck.