PART 4: Battle And Fanatics

So last time we saw vinay and anurag moving into the yaoyorozu mansion and started living there and the quirk apprehension test as well as the declaration of what their class with all might be about.

Now let's get onto the story

Vinay stood up and said "ohh. bakugo, this behavior and that battle tendency of your's it's going to be your downfall" bakugo angrily looked back and said "we'll see about that you extra" vinay just gave a little laugh then shook his head and said "well all might mind giving us our hero costumes" 

All might sweat dropped and said "yes off course they are here" as he pressed a button the uniforms came out of the wall in cases and after that everyone grabbed their cases and went to change their costumes everyone had the same costumes so no need to talk about them while vinay and anurag were wearing these

Kirishima looked at vinay and said "bro you look awesome are those real guns and swords" vinay looked at him and said "yes but I won't use them now I might only use them when I need to in a fight" with that kirishima looked at anurag and said "you...

Kirishima looked at vinay and said "bro you look awesome are those real guns and swords" vinay looked at him and said "yes but I won't use them now I might only use them when I need to in a fight" with that kirishima looked at anurag and said "you totally look like the monkey King" anurag just chuckled and said "thank you"
Seeing this happening all might coughed grabbing everyone's attention and said "okay first of all you all look great like heroes should, now we will be doing an indoor battle exercise" tsu then looked at all might and said "but sir isn't that too advanced". 

Vinay then replied to her before all might and said "well we need to pick up as quickly as possible because we need to become heroes and let me tell you it takes 6 to just be more than a normal soldier and we only have 3 so we should pick up the pace" all might then said, "yes he's absolutely correct now you many heroes fight villains out in the open but most of the time the conflict takes place inside a building or a secret facility." 

After taking a pause all might spoke again saying "but this time you will not fight robots but against two of your classmates as two students will be playing the villains while two will be playing the heroes" Iida then raised his hand saying "but sir how would the frames be decided" all might then said by a ball draw" iida then said "but sir that isn't the best method" but before all might could reply anurag spoke up saying "well most of the times the heroes have to do team-ups with other agencies on the fly" iida then said, "that's right thank you".