PART 5: ATTACK ON TITAN

I know the title is a bit whacky but it is good. I kind off liked the sound of it.

so previously on dragon ball z just kidding so in the last chapter we saw the battle training and how vinay and Anurag both cleared their part of the battle training and on the other hand we saw the argument that erupted between vinay and momo which left momo crying meanwhile bakugo just left the room and izuku was about to leave him but vinay just stopped him and said "we need to talk" while izuku just looked back and forth between bakugo and izuku then finally looked at vinay and sighed and then said "alright".

NOW ONTO THE STORY.

both vinay and izuku had left the room and were now headed towards the changing room, none of them saying a thing after they changed vinay told izuku "go grab your bag" izuku did as he was told and when he grabbed it vinay snapped his fingers and teleported both of them to izuku's room and vinay sat down on izuku's bed and said "now let's talk." 

Izuku nodded and took a seat on his chair and began saying "okay so firstly how are you so young and secondly how do you know all might" vinay just sighed and said "I am gods right-hand man, the person who created everything I currently work under him but after 300 years I will be the new god, now I have infinite power I am the 2nd strongest being in existence and I was responsible for creating quirks on most universes but I left a few to be quirkless and in some universes I let another cosmic being create and do as they wish, I sit at the top of the cosmic ladder. I am the top dog the strongest being there is in this multiverse unless god is being counted. And as for your 2nd question I know all might because I have raised him, I found him in a street the day he was born, I took him in and raised him untill he was 14" 

izuku looking at vinay with fear in his eyes asked "so how many people know about your power" vinay then said "the leader of each country and the no.1 hero of each country, nezu, the UA teachers. They know what my abilities are but you are the only person who know what my power really is" 

izuku then looked down and while deep into his thought said "I see, so you are basically god, and what about anurag" vinay then looked at izuku with a disappointed look and said "didn't he tell you he had similar power to the monkey king that means he is eternal. Meaning he can't die unless he is killed."

Izuku then just grabbed his head and said "this is all too much to take in" Vinay out of pity put his hand on izuku's head and ruffled his hair and said "you take a rest okay, you worked really hard today and also forget about bakugo forget that you ever even knew him" izuku while falling asleep sheepishly said "okay" then after he fell asleep Vinay lifted him up and placed him on the bed and teleported out of there. 

And straight to yaoyorozu mansion and walked in as soon as he walked in he went straight to the momo's room and walked in he found her lying in her bed while still crying so he walked over to her bed and kneeled down beside the bed and held her hand this caused momo to look at him and because she couldn't see who it was with blurry eyes rubbed them and when she saw who it was she started crying even more and said "what do you want, can't you leave me alone" 

vinay just rubbed momo's hand and said momo "I didn't mean to hurt you I was just trying to make you realize that you were wrong and I didn't have any intention to hurt or make you feel Inferior I just wanted you to realize that the mindset you had was not good, I am sorry that I hurt you. Now please stop crying because I don't want to see you cry" hearing this momo quickly wiped away her tears with that vinay stood up and was ready to walk away but momo pulled his hand and pulled him into the hug vinay didn't react to this at all instead he just hugged her back and said "don't worry I will always be with you" 

and kissed her forehead after this he put her in bed and said "wait here I will go and make you some Indian-style tea." Momo then just blushed at the fact that he was with her in a dimed lit room and was alone with vinay and he was so close to her she then squealed saying "oh my god, momo gather yourself, you should not fall for the charm of that idiot, but he is so kind, he wasn't rude he was just stating facts what's wrong with that, no that is wrong it means he doesn't care about how I feel and will end up hurting me more and more"