PART 11: Battle of a lifetime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY OF BEING GONE FOR SO LONG.

BUT I AM BACK NOW.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the crowd cheered for Vinay's victory he pulled his sword out of Anurag's chest and helped him up, the weapons disappeared and the two shook their hands and Anurag walked back to the stands meanwhile Vinay stayed there.

"Katsuki Bakugo please come to the arena for the semi-final against Vinay."

"Vinay, Vinay, Vinay, Vinay" The crowd was chanting his name expecting him to win and soon enough they would get their result as Bakugo came to the arena and stood opposite to Vinay who cracked his knuckles.

"Listen here you bastard, I will break your god complex and win this tournament" "I'd love to see it happen Bakugo. But in this multiverse, there is none like me." 

"START"

The two combatants left their spots with Vinay running in a non paternally manner using his dancing skills to be unpredictable as Bakugo was blasting explosions left and right from the air in the end he got mad and combined both his arms ready to send a giant explosion and Vinay using this opportunity grabbed a few tiles from the arena and lifted them up to shield himself as the blast landed.

The dust cleared as Bakugo landed on the ground blasting one last explosion to break his fall he saw Vinay under a giant piece of tile completely fine just covered in sweat and dust.

"Not bad now fight me with those powers you were using earlier."

Vinay looked over to Anurag who gave him the heads up. Vinay then threw both of his hands up in the air as the tiles fell around him he then closed his eyes taking a deep breath as he opened them revealing a set of sky-blue eyes as he began to float.

Hanging upside down he spoke, "Throughout heaven and earth I alone am the honored one." 

Bakugo wasted no time rushing towards Vinay preparing a blast to end the fight and so he landed his attack square on and fell back to the ground seeing as the dust cleared there was Vinay still floating upside down a smile plastered on his face and no scratch on him.

Bakugo grew angry and flew up again only for Vinay to summon a red ball with which he blasted Bakugo back into the ground shattering the arena then he held his hand out pulling Bakugo towards him and punching him as his hands were coated in a red glow and black lightning fell from there.

He then landed next to Bakugo as he crossed his fingers opening up a sphere that was visible for only 0.00001 seconds and closed in that time.

Bakugo fell unconscious as the fight ended with Vinay being the victor.

Bakugo was then taken to recovery girl. Vinay smiled walking away as he saw Iida coming out of the tunnel for his match against Shoto.

Vinay nodded to Iida who nodded back at him "May you win." "Thanks" 

After this little exchange, Vinay was back in the stands and sat beside his Momo.

"So what was that power you used to defeat Bakugo one second he was conscious and the next he was knocked out."

"It was a domain explanation it only lasted for 0.00001 seconds he will wake up in a few hours" "It is that dangerous?" "Yea, a 0.2 second can put you into a regular therapy visit for 3 months to get back to normal. I will tell you more about my powers when we get home."

"Ok if you say so."

She then rested her head on his shoulder as he laid his head on hers and the both of them watched the scene in front of them unfold.

It wasn't long before Iida lost to Shoto and the victor looked directly at Vinay "Come down so we can have our battle."

Vinay chuckled and stood up patting Momo on the head and went to the arena as he passed a statement "Well Todoroki, you are strong so in respect to your strength I will give you the battle of a lifetime."

"Let's do this, Ladies, and gentlemen the final match begins"

END OF CHAPTER.

IT WAS A SMALL CHAPTER BECAUSE I JUST CAME OUT OF HIATUS I NEED SOME TIME TO GET ADJUSTED TO WRITING AGAIN.