PART 3: BATTLE TENDENCY

hey, guys welcome back to another chapter of GODS of UA high.

So in the last chapter, we saw how vinay and anurag raised all might, how they met momo and izuku as well as bakugo when they were kids. we saw them entering UA high just by telling nezu that they will join the school.

now onto the fic.

vinay opened the door of class 1A and looked inside to find the students sitting in their seats and aizawa right in front of him. aizawa instantly turned around saying "who is i." but froze seeing vinay there. vinay sighed while aizawa gulped. 

Then vinay and anurag entered the class moving past aizawa and saw there were two vacant seats, the first seat in the class and one in front of bakugo. 

Vinay looked at anurag and anurag just told vinay to take the seat in front of bakugo by gesturing with his hand. vinay did so and sat in front of bakugo while anurag sat on the first seat in the class.

aizawa then walked up to the podium and introduced himself saying "my name is shouta aizawa, I will be your homeroom teacher for the next 3 years and now get in your gym uniform and meet me at P.E Ground" he said this while he had pulled the uniform out of his sleeping bag. everyone grabbed their uniform and went to the changing room to change after that they all went to the P.E ground and found aizawa waiting for them.

when they all gathered there aizawa spoke up saying "today you all will have to take a quirk assessment test" uraraka spoke up saying "sensei what about orientation" aizawa then replied with "at UA the teachers can run their class however they like and we don't have time for stupid orientation if you want to be heroes"

then aizawa pulled out a ball from his pocket and chucked it towards bakugo saying "bakugo you got the highest score in the entrance exam, now go stand in that circle and throw this ball as far as you can using your quirk" bakugo just smirks and walks over to the circle winded his arm back and threw the ball propelling it with his explosion while shouting "die".

everyone thought 'die seriously'. then aizawa showed everyone the counter which showed the distance of 705.1 m, everyone was impressed. then mina decided to say "cool we get to use our quirks it is going to be fun" vinay from the back just says "fuck" everyone turns towards him and mina asks "why did you say fuck". 

Vinay just pointed towards aizawa who said: "fun huh, well then whoever is last place gets expelled" then everyone except vinay, anurag, momo, shoto, and bakugo say "what" then uraraka continues "but sensei we just go here and you say we will be expelled on the first day isn't that unfair" aizawa then looks at her and in a sarcastic tone says "unfair, life is full of unfair do you think natural disasters, villains, diseases are fair. a hero is supposed to overcome these unfair obstacles if you can't do that just go home" with that everyone except the previously mentioned 5 gulps.

aizawa turned towards vinay and said "you will do the tests first now go do the ball throw" vinay just smiled and said "you sure aizawa don't want to demotivate the kids here" hearing this bakugo yells "who are you calling a kid" vinay just looks behind him at bakugo and says "you who else". 

This made bakugo angry but before he could do anything the class said "why are you so arrogant", vinay looks back at them and says "I am not arrogant I am just saying what is true" vinay then grabbed the ball from aizawa and stood in the circle and winded his arm back then threw the ball so fast that it went to the edge of the universe within a second. aizawa then showed the result to the rest of the class who all said "what the edge of the universe, he's too strong". 

Then vinay vanished for a sec and came back aizawa asked him "where did you go" vinay looks at him and tosses him the ball "to get this" everyone was now open-mouthed at the display of power. Vinay then went and did all the other tests getting an infinite score on pushups, side-stepping, and crunches and he flew in the standing high jump and long jump then in the 50-meter dash he froze time and went to the other side, and with the weight machine he broke it.