PART 6: . .... ... ....

The tile will is in a code language and will be revealed in the story it will be in caps so look out for it.

PREVIOUSLY IN THE STORY, WE SAW THE TALK BETWEEN VINAY AND IZUKU, AND AFTER THAT VINAY SPOKE HIS HEART TO MOMO AND THEN THE DRUNK PARTY AND AFTER THAT WE SAW VINAY TRAILING SHIGARAKI TO HIS BAR AND VINAY GOT THE INFO ABOUT THE ATTACK ON USJ.

NOW ONTO THE STORY.

Vinay was walking towards UA thinking 'hmm this will be interesting, I will tell nezu about this and tell him that me and anurag can handle it.' so as he reaches the school he sees that the students are now leaving and decide to go past them and they all were looking at him saying "hey that is the strongest student in the whole school/oh my god Is he single I mean I know he doesn't have a good face but still his body is like one of a kind" 

vinay just looked at the girls and said "sorry already taken." This caused the girls to say "oh come on" and after this vinay passed his classmates and said "hey" they all waved back at him and then vinay just went to nezu's office and entered seeing all the teachers there and said "perfect" and said "okay listen, I know what happened today." Nezu then looks at vinay with full attention and says "please elaborate" vinay then goes to all might and says " can you move a little" and all might moves a little on the couch and vinay sits beside him and says "okay so a guy named shigaraki, broke into UA and stole the files for the usj and will attack my class along with all might will be there. 

Their target is young Toshi here and they have a weapon that can kill him so now here Is the plan" nezu then looks at Vinay and says "yes please tell us" vinay gets serious and then says "okay so this attack needs to happen okay, without it the universe will get a little glitchy and I would have to fix it which I don't want to do, so now listen let the attack happen and me and anurag will deal with it and let the media leak the info about the attack and don't hide anything as one thing will lead to another and boom we have our universe having stuff exactly like that" 

aizawa then looks at vinay with an unsure face and says "you sure you can handle it" and vinay just says "yea I can" then aizawa says "well let's do it his way" and vinay then says "alright then I will take my leave and Toshi you don't have to buff up all the time man"

And he then leaves and nezu while drinking his tea says "I want cameras in that location that can survive a nuke and can not be blocked I want to see the shit going down,ha ha haa haaaaaaaaaa" then he started laughing like a mad man.

Vinay arrived at the yaoyorozu mansion and walked to Momo's room and knocked on the door soon the door was opened by momo who said "vinay what can I do for you" vinay just smiled and said "well I wanted to tell you something" momo then opened the door fully and crossed her arms and said "continue" vinay just took a deep breath and said "momo for a long time I have been in love with  ....... Burgers do you want to get some with me there is a new restaurant in town" 

momo then had a disappointed look on his face and said "yea I'll go when are we leaving" vinay looked at his empty wrist and said "right now" momo then said "I'll be ready in 3 minutes" and then shut the door and thought 'what was that I thought he was gonna confess well not like I was gonna accept.' and vinay while walking away said "observe, adapt, overcome i saw her reject 7 guys who looked better than me and so I knew I stood 0 chance so I played with her and asked her on a date without actually asking her out"

TIMESKIP: WHENEVER THE USJ TOOK PLACE.

Everyone were in class and were waiting for aizawa who came in and said "okay today we will do an off-campus class at the USJ which stands for Unforeseen Simulation Joint and not universal studios japan. So get in your costumes and come out to the bus." Everyone then followed aizawa and reached the bus and when they were getting on the bus vinay got in last and said "hey I'm going to drive the bus" the bus driver then said "but I am already here".