cake:stripper paradise part 5

Hi again (awkwardly waves)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm Luke by the way, meet me outside in an hour babe"

lukes pov 

i am sat in the main part of the club just admiring the other male strippers. i click the home button on my iPhone and glancing at the time. calum gets off of work in 2 minutes i better go to our meeting point so i am not late for him. i grab ashtons arm

"mate im taking this stripper home see ya later ok" i shout in his ear so he can hear me over the loud thumping music.

"okay lukey pookey ill ger a iiiift off of davsy kins overrr theeere heheee" he points to one of his mates with as shaky finger.

"okay ash but no drink driving OK please" he nods and i grab my jacket sling it over my broad shoulders heading out of the nightclub. the cold air hit me hard nipping at my red cheeks. i lean on a brick wall and wait for calum.

a few minutes pass and the same raven haired boy walks over to me in black skinny jeans and an all time low tank top.

"love your taste in music now lets get going im horny" i whisper into calums ear putting my arm around his waist pulling him into my side. i stop mid way to the car and face calum. i smash my lips against his giving him a sweet and simple kiss leaving him wanting more.

"luke dont tease me" he whines

"you gave me various boners that i have had to take care of myself and you say I'm teasing" he giggles and we carry on walking to my car. 

"nice car luke" he mentions "hey i can open a door by myself you do know" he says as i open the car door for him, holding it as he slides in. i quickly shut it and jog over to my side. 

"i know but its so much more nicer, anyway i top so i have to treat you like a princess" i say as i lean over to peck calums cheek. he quickly turns his head so i am met with his lips not his cheek.

i place my hand on his cheek for more support i deepen the kiss by leaning my head sideways as i slip my tongue inside his mouth. i felt calums hand on my crotch palming me thats when i pulled away. 

"babe wait for when we get back to mine" he laughs as i start the cars engine and pulling out of the parking lot. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short AF i know but im dead from updating my other fanfic which is called 'inseparable' it a zombie AU so go and read it, the first few chapters are quite bad but my recent one is really lengthy sorry for self promotion ..

peace