cake: bully's can be fun sometimes part 10

I have been in such a bad mood today because someone started a rumour around school about me and everyone believes him. I want to cry my life is over but i will stay here for Larry smut BC needs. Where my usual commenters at bro?

Anyway update time

Last part to this story (silently crying)

----------------------------------------------

"Wow you look beautiful cal"

Luke's pov

To say i am shocked by my boyfriends transformation is an understatement. He looks stunning and hot at the same time. I am so glad that he found the courage to wear what he wants to. There are so many judging as*sholes out in the world today if you swerve away from the norm, then you get so much hate for it.

It is the same for gays, biracial couples and cross dressers, if being what society expects us to be like then everyone would be a photocopy of the other. (Omfg story idea right there).

My belly grumbles so i grab Cal's hand leading him downstairs "Luke I'm hungry too just slow down i have a skirt on" his new skirts will spice things up in the bedroom up A LOT.

"Can we walk i just want to enjoy the stars with you" oh god he is so romantic, how can someone change me so much? Before i just wanted to fu*ck everything that moves.

"Luke come on i want pizza" my thought process gets cut short by my adorable puppy of a boyfriend pulling me out of the door. As i got pulled into the crisp spring weather i managed to grab my keys, money and hoodie. I lace my fingers together with Calum's loving the way his hand fits perfectly with mine.

"Cal are you cold?" i ask as i watch the goose bumps rise on his bare arms. He shakes his hed. He is trying to at tough, but it's not working on me. Unzipping my hoodie i place it around his shoulders as he hugs it engulfing my scents. I wrap my left arm around his now warm shoulders letting his head rest on my shoulder; his beanie covered head tickles my neck.

The stars shine bright in the sky lighting up the footpath that me and my lover take slow and peaceful steps towards the pizza parlour.

The cool and peaceful breeze runs through my hair making a few strands fly free of the hair spray i placed on my blonde quiff a few hours ago. Our locked hands swing between us. Nothing makes me happier then Calum. I regret every bad word i said to him. I regret every punch kick and slap. I regret every bad look i gave him. There is no way that i am expecting him to forgive me time soon. After all i was his bully for a solid three years of his life. But not i am his boyfriend i don't know how long it is going to last, but i want it to last a long time.

Every punch, kick and insult i gave him just makes me want to replace them with kisses, cuddles, hickeys and loving s*ex. once i zoned out into my own world thinking about cal. I didn't come back to reality until i realized we have arrived at the pizza parlour.

I run in front of the smaller boy getting a confusing look off of him. He quickly notices what i am doing as i open the golden door for him to step through. As he walks past me he leans up and leaves a simple kiss on my cheek and shaking his a*ss making his skirt reveal more of his toned legs. Damn he really knows how to rock a skirt; well he can wear anything and rock it even if it's joggy bottoms.

I wrap my hand around his waist pulling him close as people begin staring at him, just for wearing different coloured clothes. I finally had enough and shouted so everyone can hear me.

"CLOTHING DOES NOT HAVE A GENDER IDENTITY; HE CAN WEAR WHAT HE WANTS! STOP STARING" my rage had just spilled over me and out of my mouth. As me and my now red in the face boyfriend sit down we begin to get even more dirty looks. A few people got up and left. They miss out on pizza, their lost. I and cal order one large pepperoni pizza between us to share.