Daddy wants to punish you: part 3

About roughly one hour and a half later the taxi pulled up outside the block of flats that the couple live at.
"Alright,that will be 26.80" the taxi driver demanded.without awaking the sleeping kiwi boy luke reached into his wallet pulled out a 20£ note and 10£ note and hands it over to the driver.
"Keep the change cheers mate" he quickly exchanged a smile with the man and climbed out the car. luke ,being the nice boyfriend that he is, picked up Calum bridal style and Carried him to the elevator.
While waiting for the elevator to get to the right floor Calum started to stir.
"Shh baby we are almost home go back to sleep Hun"Luke reassures the love of his life that he holds in his arms.

Struggling very much luke opened the apartment door an closed it by using his foot.
Still not wanting to wake up Calum he carried the delicate boy to their bedroom. He very softly laid the tanned boy down and kissed his forehead.
"You have no idea what is in store for you ,since you have been naughty you need to be taught a lesson " luke seductively says into calums ear.

He then makes his way to the wardrobe and pulls out a shoebox with handcuffs and all sort of kinky toys inside. Being very cautious he strips Calum of his top and lift his hands and ties them to the headboard he couldn't take his eyes off of his toned abs and tattoos. moving downwards d he removes calums skin tight jeans, but leaving his Calvin Klein boxers on.

"Wakey, wakey sunshine your daddy wants to play"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay here comes the kinky side of luke so luke tops in cake for me ok dont fight me

see ya soon mchicken people

peace