people need to keep their nose out my business SMH

in English me and my friend were talking about one direction with the whole zayn drama that is going on at the moment. we were deep in conversation and a girl sat in front of us turned around and said to my face ....

"one direction suck, they have no talent" i literally blew up and when i say i blew up i got sent out for shouting too loudly. this is what i said 

"im sorry but did i ask for your opinion? the answer is no i f-ucking didn't  i have never ever said anything bad about any of your bands. for one reason its none of my business. so don't turn around and start talking about how they have no talent. how would you like it if i say fall out boy have no talent they suck ( i really like fall out boy i was using it as an example) you would flip sh-it out on me so turn around and carry on  being the bi-tch you are and keep your sticky a-ss nose out of my business"  she turned around and didn't even say anything back as well her face was bright red.

at this moment the entire class is staring at me with their mouths hanging open. as well my teacher heard everything i said and she sent me outside to calm down and told me to apologize to this girl i flatly refused because i didn't do anything i got sent to inclusion and got put on report for using 'bad language' and 'refusing' to do what the teacher said. 

that was my day how was yours ?