cake: doctor hook up part 3

i have lost all of my friends becuase im really close friends with this one person and they dont like her ffs im so annoyed so im taking my anger out on updating grrrr anyway part 3 enjoyyyy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

calum pov

i heard the doors lock click shut and all of a sudden i got butterflies in my stomach of excitement and my hands starting sweating i felt anothers hand go into mine and our fingers linked together i turned and faced the blonde him standing taller than me at least we know who tops now. i looked up through my thick lashes and joined my spare hand in his we are both just stood there taking in the others appearance.

But Luke suddenly broke the silence with laughter. "what" i asked confused he laughed for a few seconds i am so confused right now he spoke up finally "I'm sorry i cant take this serious we both have boners and we are trying to be romantic" "luke i seriously wanted to have a moment between us without kissing"

"sor-"Luke tried to speak but i couldn't take it anymore he was playing with his lip ring between his teeth and playing with it all i want to do is kiss him i place my hand on his cheek for support the kiss is soft but long i pull away "okay what was that for?" Luke asks "f you play with that lip ring then dont expect me to stand here and watch besides i really like you" i say my cheeks blushing red

"can we do this after we have gotten rid of these boners i can be more serious then" i was going to reply but i felt Luke's soft lips against mine i have kissed other boys before but mine and Luke's lips just fit together like we are meant for each-over.

i felt his hands slide down my back slowly he grabs my ass and i gasp in shock he took that as an opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. our tongues are dancing he is obviously dominaing me. my hands are making there way downwards to the hem of his shirt i pull it off in one quick movement i was surprised to see him respond so quickly as he took my tshirt off.

"damn hood tattoos" i wanted to take this further and led him to the floor and straddled him and started undoing his belt and skinny jeans and tugging them down to his ankles revealing his toucan boxers "really toucans" "hey shut up i like to have weird underwear" i shrugged my shoulders and palm him roughly "calum just do something" using two fingers i hook them on the waistband pulling them down slowly letting his erection slap againt his stomache.

his dick is really big and i have quite small hands so i try my best and wrap my fingers around his length and start pumping he sits up and connects our lips once again his eyes are screwed shut as he kisses me. his hands find my flys and button and undo them he slips his hand inside of my boxers and starts tossing me off "uggh luke fuuuck" i moan really loudly. a few minuted later i feel a tingling at the pit of my stomache and release all over lukes hand. i quicken up my pace to get luke to his high. "cal I'm gonna cum" he then lets his fluids fly all over my hand.

a few seconds later i walk over to the sink that is in the janitors room and wash my hands luke follows and does the same. we both get fully dressed and luke speaks up "why dont we go further here same time tomorrow?" "please luke im not going to lose my virginity in a janitors cupboard thanks" my eyes go wide and i smack my hand over my mouth my head looking at the floor and regret what i just blurted out. i look up at luke his mouth hanging wide open in shock.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes im upset and pissed off at the same time. Do you guys like detail becasue it takes longer to do it? anyway bye

peace