cake: who's the new neighbour part 4

hey again sorry for the spam chapters i needed advice on what my next fan fic would be. but as i said i am dedicating this chapter toooooooo.....

paperxvalentines  because the chapter was published for like 1 minute and they  had already commented like 9  times so thanks. i have never done dedications so i have no idea how to do this (laughs) 

on with part 4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i bet that felt better than your hand" i say as he turns bright red. 

calums pov (I'm shaking bc of so much coffee) 

my cheeks blush red at the thought of him seeing me masturbate, but we have done sixty nine so it doesn't matter anymore. 

"can we cuddle and watch some television" he nods grabbing the remote turning the DVD player off and sky box on. after a few minutes of looking through what it on we decided on the Simpsons. because who doesn't like the Simpsons like cmon. 

i snuggle into his chest feeling his chest rise up and down. being with him makes me feel all fuzzy inside. i just hope i don't develop a crush on him then being friends with benefits will mean something different to me than it does to him. 

while the episode opens with the theme tune the door opens and his family walks through the front door and carry's on into the kitchen 

"Luke we are naked what do we do?" i whisper into his ear 

"just put your sweatpants on under the blanket, they wont know a thing" he whispers back as he winks sending chills down my spine. 

i grab my sweatpants, put my feet in the holes and dragged them up my leg. it very difficult to do since i cant see what im doing and the blanket was getting in the way. Luke did the same. the second we are both decent his mother walks in.

" oh hello, i didn't know Luke was having company" she says in a shocked expression. 

"sorry mum, this is calum and this is my mum Liz" Luke says introducing both of us to each over as we waved at each over 

"lovely too meet you calum, you can sleep over if you want just keep it down" she says to me and Luke walking out the room shutting it behind her. 

"i am just going to text my mum to tell her where i am" he nods as i stand up from the floor to grab my phone that must of slid across the wooden floor when i took my trousers off. i turned it on sending a simple text to my mother. 

staying at Luke's tonight, love you xxxx a few seconds later i got a reply

thanks for letting me know hun xxxxx have fun;) xxxxxx love you lots 

oh god my mum thinks we are doing stuff (which we were)  i shut off my phone smiling at my mum, she is so accepting of my sexuality and i love her for it. i gleans at the time quickly. wow time fly's by its half past eleven. 

"should we go upstairs then" he offers pointing towards the door, i nod my head picking up my other various clothing items and make my way upstairs, with Luke walking a few centimeters behind my ass staring at it. 

"first on the right" Luke says as i reach the top of the stairs. after a few steps i walk into his room it has boxes everywhere with a few posters stuck up on the wall. 

"sorry its a tip" he says rubbing the back of his neck

"no its fine, you just  moved in today anyway" i reply falling back onto the  double bed with black duvet covers. 

"um do you mind if we go to  sleep I'm a bit tired from moving all day"  he asks me brushing his teeth.

"sure, ill take the floor" i check my notifications as he spits out his toothpaste and places the toothbrush back in the cabinet of his on suite. 

"uh no we are sharing a bed i don't want you sleeping on the floor, babe"  he says grabbing my hands pulling me close so our noses are touching. 

"besides i want to spoon you so i can get even closer to that fit little body"Luke says biting his lip  ring  he connects our lips holding my head in his hand ruffling my bed hair. 

i disconnect our lips and get into bed, he turns the light off and come behind me spooning my body. his d-ick is pressed into my bum making me groan. i know i am defiantly going to wake up with morning wood.

being held in Luke's strong arms i snuggle into the pillow letting sleep take me over. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fin, bye

peace -_-  scarlett