exiting news !

hey guys as you know i was tossing and turning between two options..

.finish WTNN (WHO's the new neighbour) at 10 parts and end it with no story plot.

.or make it into a full story

i lay-ed in bed last night and thought i have so many fan fics on the go at the moment, but i thought i really want to write this story in full. i myself have gotten hooked into writing this story and i have so many plots and ideas i want to write about.

thank you so much for the person who suggested this ILY

it will stop in this book and carry on in the full book, but i am going to copy and paste it all into the new book so people don't get confused. i have no school work to be done at the moment so i can put lots of effort into this. also spring break soon. yesss.

the book is up now and i will update maybe once every three days because this book will continue being updated once every two days,and test subject reject just started and inseparable need updating.

story details~

when punk rocker Luke hemmings moves into a new house. little does he know that next door lives calum hood. the two get attracted to each-over but gets pushed away many times. will calum ever forgive him for what he has done?

yes it says cake and cashton, because cashton is needed for the plot of story but cake Will spring back into action soon enough.

thank you so much for 14k and i will see you in the new story bye.

peace-_- scarlett