cake: striper paradise part 6

heyo... i am sorry for no updates but I'm back again, so smut is starting. 

when i start writing the entire universe wants to talk to me ffs 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "babe wait for when we get back to mine" he laughs as i start the cars engine and pull out of the parking lot. 

calums pov

it is against the rules to go off with one of my customers but what they dont know wont hurt them. Right? 

it is silent in the car but it is a nice silence, at least i know that we both have a bond not the strongest bond but it is still a bond. i huff out a lot off air out of my cheeks.

"cal be patient we only have 10 minute left" luke comments but giggles the end. I'm so bored and horny. if i tease Luke he might punish me i want to see if i can bring out one of his kinks. he is obviously a bit hard because he keeps on fixing his jeans and shifting in his seat. this is a perfect moment. 

focusing my eyes on his his very prominent bulge, i slide my hand over his left leg grazing his hips slightly and place my hand onto his crotch.

"cal stop teasing me" he mummers. oh no i wasn't about to stop it has only just started,and i am not about to stop any time soon. creating a cupping motion with my hand i grabbed his semi through his skin tight jeans. judging by his facial expressions and lip biting he is enjoying this very much. 

"uhhhh" he moans out slightly. to give him more pleasure i palm him faster and faster making him grip onto the steering wheel more. 

"cal more just please" ha now hes getting desperate for me. now for even more teasing. using my spare hand i glide the zipper down in a slow motion. his forehead is sweating now as he bites down harder on his lip ring . damn boy.  now his button needs to be UN done. 'pop' the button on his skinny jeans are undone now and his boner is very big poking through the fabric off his boxers.

"god dammit calum, you make me so hard" Luke whispers to me

"i can see that, daddy" i say back receiving a moan off Luke ,biting my lip and tugging down his waistband letting his hard on spring up. i moan as well at the sight of his dIck on show for me.

"suck me off baby" Luke motions to me. oh no not yet i need to tease even more. i use my right hand a run my thumb over his slit rubbing pre cum all over the head. his dIck is standing upright while i tease him very much. my hand grabs his hard on and move my wrist slowly up and down, creating a little friction on his problem.

i tighten my hand and move my entire arm now making faster and more pleasurable friction. while Luke is busy concentrating on  the road i UN buckle my seat belt and put my mouth over his dIck. first i kitten lick all sides leaving a slight saliva trail between my tongue and his hard on.

"f-f-fUck cal uhh" Luke moans as he lets out a throaty groan puffing air out of his lungs. after kitten licking i put his throbbing head in my mouth sucking slighty and licking his slit tasting the slighlty salty precum. i have not finished on this teasing but before i could continue, Luke uses his hand to push my head down onto his length. 

i have no gag reflex(same goes for me)  so i am going to impress him now. Luke's hand is still on my head, so i lower my lips all the way down on him. his pubes are tickling the tip of my nose and i move it around the escapee the itching.

"holy sHit calum" Luke breathes out through the moans. i raise my head and go back down closing my eyes. time to make him cum. i place my hand on the bottom half of his length massaging his balls ever so slightly.

every time i move my head up my hand follows pleasuring the parts my mouth cant reach. i repeat these actions for a few minutes. I'm so hard right now it hurts so moan onto him creating a vibrating effect on him. 

"cal I'm gonna I'm gonna" i prepare my self for his climax. he came quicker than i thought he would, but i swallowed successfully. i raise my own head from his lap and use the back of my thumb to wipe the corner of my mouth using a smug smile. 

"oh kitten, you are going to get it so hard when we get back daddy's treat" Luke whispers and he pulls his zipper up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wasn't going to use the daddy kink but it sort of just happened anyway long detailed blow job. check. rough daddy kink sex. soon very soon.

peace