cake: bully's can be fun sometimes part 3

me again i just want to say some things bare with. 

1. who tops in cashton? 

2.thanks you for 500 votes on this book 

3.thanks for 1k reads on my first chapter ;) and for 18.2k 

i was reading through this book for no reason and i realized how bad my writing was so i shall apolagize fot that.

one more thing so guys have any requests for smut because im starting my other smut book back up that is smut for random it can be any ship (troyler,larry, phan,jasper,muke,marry) iterally any ship as long as i know them and if they are gay bc i dont like writing straight smut. it can also be group s-ex with bands mixed togethar im stumped for ideas.

just NO madcon they annoy the fu-ck out of me thank you, trying not to go into a big rant about them. i need to make a new cover for that book actually it reminded me.

its dragging again but thanks and enjoy! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"silly don't leave without  having your share, beautiful" he whispers in my ear palming my hardening  bulge.

lukes pov 

do i like calum? no and yes he is very attractive with that amazing a-ss of his, but i just want this hooking up thing to be for s-ex and s-ex only i dont want a label like fwb. its just a bit of fun plus i can have my ways with him without my friends finding out.

if my friends find out about us hooking up then i would raather kill myself than get called a fag. i know everyone is going to call me a slut, but i take that as a compliment becasue it means im having loads of se-x and there is nothing wrong with se-x. as long as both of you want it then nothing can go wrong.

"now babe on all fo *urs, i want to eat that sexy a-ss" his face went bright red as i begin to undo his belt. i quickly move onto his jeans undoing thee button and zipper sliding them down his legs in a swift motion leaving them lying on the floor next to us. 

"have you ever done this before" calum asks me groaning lightly.

"oh yeah i have" i swallow a lump in my throat before pulling his boxers down letting his errect co-ck spring free. wow ching chong has a big ding dong. i think to myself, staring at it admiring the pulsing veins running up and down it making my mouth water. i put his boxers on top of his jeans. 

"btw i top, so get used to it" i say before bedning him over so he is on the floor on all fours waiting for me.

"spread them cheeks and show me what a pretty hole you have" i say giving his toned a-ss a firm slap waiting for him to do as i demand. he put his face against the ground and reached behind him and grabbed his bum spreading it revealing his hole. 

"i want to eat that hole s bad" i say as i get on my knees ('i get down on my knees for you' im 1D AF) i bring my mouth up to his hole and spit on it making it wet. 

"ugh eat me out, im a dirty slut for your tongue please" a sudden urge of confidenc comes from calum making him beg for me. i dive into his a-ss plundging my tongue in recieving a loud groan from the kiwi boy. 

"oh fu-ck your tongue feels so god in my a-ss" he starts shouting random words from the pleasure as i suck on the ring of muscle tongue fu-cking him making him srew his eyes shut. 

to add to the plesure i add one finger plundging it in and out still licking around the outside. calum removes his hands from his a-ss and uses them for support placing them on the floor bawling his hands into fists making his nuckles turn white.

i add another one f my fingers gliding them in and out. as my fingers glide out i use my tongue and lick at the ring of muscle hid body begins to shake as i add a third finger. 

"luke, im close"  calum moans out as i hit his prostate wth my middle finger. as i speed up he shoots a load of white cum onto the floor. 

i wait for him to put his clothes back on, while he is doig that i use a mop to get rid of the white stuff on the floor. calum speaks up 

"so are w.." i cut him off

"no calum this did not just happen you are going to forget this ever happened, and if you tell anyone i will kill you" i go to unlock the door but calum tackles me to the ground straddling me pinning my hands above my head he slowly begins to grind on me swivling his hips. 

"but luke you cant lie to yourself" i look up at him with a confused expression on my face so he leans down still grinding on me, but i cant push him off. do i want to push him off? 

"luke you want to fu-ck me dont you?" he whispers int my ear making me blush. did he just make me blush? this is enough. i use all of my strength to make him release my wrists and push him off of me. 

 i dont look back at the kiwi boy sat on the floor hugging his knees, i just look straight ahead and dont stop. (doing what your doing) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fin 

peace -_- scarlett