Chapter 26: morning fight

Recap
D: yes she can go home, everything we did on her is going in her files, wherever she goes that information goes with her.
I nod and walk with Addison and violet.

We walk out and there's paparazzi out side, violet freaks out and walks back in. I go up to her and give her my hoodie, she looks at me and smiles, she takes it and put it on, we walk back out we headed back to the car. We got in and drove back to the hotel. Chase was in the lobby the hole time, he looked up and ran to violet. I smiled and they left.
Violet's POV
Me and chase leave them alone and we ran to our room. We both knew what's going to happen right when we enter the room.

⚠️ warning if you don't like s3x stuff just skip to when there done, I'll tell u when dw⚠️

We entered the room and we started kissing I closed and lock the door, I take of my dads hoodie and the machine for a bit and set it down on a counter, chase throws me on the bed and we start making out, he takes off my shirt and bra off, he gives me hickeys everywhere, he got to my pants and took them off, he starts giving hickeys on my thighs, he then slowly starts taking off my panty. I open my legs and he starts licking my pussy, I moaned, he smirked, he went faster I moaned again, he took his pants and underwear off and he went inside me. It felt good he went slowly and then fast, I moaned, he went slower, we then heard a knock on the door he stopped and I ran to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Chase's POV
Violet closed the bathroom door and turn on the shower, I put my clothes back on and put a bit a fabreez just in case. I opened the door and it was Bryce.
B: hey chase, is violet okay?
Y: yea uh she's in the bathroom taking a shower right now but when she's done I'll tell her to FaceTime you or text you.
He nods and says
B: okay thank you chase.
He left and went to his room.
I closed and locked the door and I knock on the bathroom door so she knows it's safe to comes back out.

I take off my pants and underwear off again and she jumps on me
Violet's POV
I jump on chase, he puts it inside again and it felt so good, we lay down in bed with him in me, he turns me around, so now I'm on top of him, I go up and down and it feels so good, like always. I was also going up and down but faster than ever, I moaned so loud, I cover my mouth and just let chase finish it. He stops, I lay down with him still in me. That was the best sex ever with him. I run out of breath, i lay on top of him and kiss him, I fell asleep naked with him in me.

Okay no more s3xual stuff but if u didn't read the thing then u missed a part were Bryce knocks on the door to see if violet was okay, just al lil spoiler if ya missed it😅

Chase's POV
She fell asleep on me, I grab the blankets and covered us up, I decided I post a picture from when we first got here
-----------------
@lilhuddy

Chase's POV She fell asleep on me, I grab the blankets and covered us up, I decided I post a picture from when we first got here-----------------@lilhuddy

Liked by addisonrae and 100,000 others
@lilhuddy- a picture when bubs wasn't sick🥺, I want her to get better...

Comments
@tiktokroom- ooh there's tea to spill...