Chapter 24: Thank You Noen

You started cry a bit and tears were falling on your face, chase comes out and sees you. He says
C: wow, what happened?
V: look at this...
You hand him your phone and he sees it. He looks back to you and he said
C: Violet, look what he said wasn't true ok? He only did that just to make you feel real bad, maybe to a point to hurt yourself, but that's not gonna happen on my watch, griffin had a past that made him like this, at first he's real nice and then him being a real bitch ok?
Y: yea but... look my past was why more horrible than his, my life had been ruined by my bio dad, my ex boyfriend and the orphanage, I do not wanna go back to that past ever again, I'm loving my new life, you, my dad and mom, Jaden, everyone in the hype house, literally everyone I know, even fletcher and rose. I know fletch the one from Hollywood Fix, I don't wanna go back EVER again. He doesn't know what losing a mom that's basically your everything, you bestie, your ride or die, all he wants, is me out of the picture.
C: babe...
Y: no chase. You don't understand how it feels like.

You get mad so you just walk out, half way to the elevator, someone grabs of your arm and you thought it was chase but it wasn't, it's griffin. How did he know we where here?
Y: griffin let me go
G: nope
Y: GRIFFIN LET ME GO!
He started caring me in a harsh way.
Y: GRIFFIN I SAID LET ME GOO!
G: STOP FUCKING YELLING!
I see someone coming towards us and I see it's Noen.
N: SHE SAID LET HER GO YOU BITCH!

He drops me on the floor and pulls out a gun, Noen didn't see this coming and neither did I. He said with confidence
G: move and I'll shoot her.
He points it at me, I didn't realize that I was crying.
Noen stepped closer like if he wanted me dead. Griffin unloads the gun and I just don't move, I don't wanna die too soon, I don't wanna leave the people I love the most.
Y: griffin please don't do this...
G: for what so you can live your life, yea in your dreams.
Noen steps closer to him and grabs the gun from him, he points it at him.
G: you bitch.
N: Violet get back.
I couldn't move, at all my body felt frozen, I couldn't even talk.
N: VIOLET MOVE!
I moved somehow and I saw my dad carrying me, police came and handcuffed griffin and Noen, I spoke up and said
Y: he didn't do anything, he tried to say me.
The cop nodded and let him go. Noen came up to me and said
N: thanks violet, um are you ok?
Y: your welcome, um yeah I am thanks to you.
B: thank you for saving her.
He nodded and walked off, chase came up to me and was scared.

What happens next?