Chapter 7: Just Like You...

T: why would Jaden do that to her?
Y:because he loves her, he doesn't wanna lose her. He risked his own life for her
T: if you want she can stay as long as she wants here at hype.
Y: thanks Thomas, but I think I'll keep her here for now.
T: ok, call me if you need anything or any help.
D: thanks Thomas and I will, bye
T: bye
You stop texting him and walk to Jaden's room where Violet is. You knock on the door and she says
Y: please leave I wanna be alone.
You knock on the door again and she yells
V: I SAID FUCK OFF!
You went in and you said
Y: your not aloud to say that, V
V: dad... I'm sorry I didn't mean to...
Y: no it's fine, I know that your upset about Jaden and I get it, I also lost someone I cared. Just like you.
V: who?
B: my brother, he risked his life for mine, just like Jaden did for you.
V: dad I ...
Y: no you don't have to say anything V it's fine.
V: dad I'm sorry I cussed, I didn't mean to I'm just mad.
Y: baby it's fine ok, I know you didn't mean to.
She smiles and just lays down on Jaden's bed and smells it. She slowly fell asleep. You went to your room and fell asleep too.

Jaden's POV

Once we left the guy puts a bag on my head and throws me in the back of a van. He drove off and I fell asleep. When I woke up we were still on the road, the guy forgot to tie my hands so there free, The car stopped and I got up and hit the guys head on the window and gets knocked out. You remember you have your phone and see how far you are from the house. I'm in San Diego . You take the guy out of the car and drive back to LA. You decided to stay away from people you knew for awhile so decided to stay at a motel.

Violet's POV

You wake up and get up out of bed and got changed to Jaden's hoodie and sweats and put your hair in a messy bun. You walk downstairs and see everybody. You quickly walk to the kitchen and grab lucky charms box and take it back upstairs in Jaden's room.

What happens next?

Hey bebe's! I hope your having a wonderful day m, but if not just know that you will have a nice day! Love u bebes! TY SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!💖💞🤩🦋💓💗💝