the return of daria

They all gone back to the cryogenic center, only to find out that the scientist in the cryogenic center hadn't find out any ideas to resuscitate someone from death.

"We still try to find a way to ressurect  someone from death but there is a problem that we have to figure out. It is nearly impossible for the body to function normally because there must be some kind of organ damage following the death. But, this body is very different. It doesn't show any sign of decomposition, so probably we could say in mind that all of the cells are still in a good condition to be relive again," that's what the scientist at the center says.

"But there is also another problem. The brain neural connection is most likely to be damaged from the vitrification process, the process of flash-freezing. However, this vitrification process is mandatory to prevent cryopreservation damage. So, even though the corpse could be re-lived again, probably it wouldn't be able to be reanimated," they continues.

Daria becomes frustrated but he doesn't want to lose hope, "Can we just.... try....? To light up the neuron using small amount of electric current? I hope it would light up the brain neural path. Considering the heart cell are still in a good condition, can we just injecting oxygen to the heart so it start to beat while 'electrocuting' the brain?"

"We could try but probably would not stand a big chance," the scientist said as she clicked some complicated button on the cryogenic chamber, to thaw the corpse and putting it into human temperature. She clicked the green button which asked the machine to inject some oxygen inside of the body. She open the top of the chamber, making some of the liquid nitrogen vapor to escape. Putting on her gloves, she put some electrodes on the skin of the scalp. Clicking on some buttons that seems so complicated, electricity is being flowed to the brain, making the body to jerk. Also, she put defibrillator on the chest, sending electric shock to the heart, forcing it to beat artificially. After a few minutes on oxygen injection, the heart starts to beat on its own, delivering the oxygen to the brain. Using a ventilator, now the lungs be able to get the oxygen from the tank attached to the ventilator.

The corpse open his eyes and Daria asked the scientist to send an electric shock to 'Alex body', which they firstly denied but finally being done after Daria pleaded for that. After being electrocuted to death, his soul escape Alex' body, entering his original body, making his body jerks like a seizure like motion before finally calmed down after a minute. While that, Alex body 'who is supposed to be dead by last week' is actually already had been decomposing from the inside since then, but didn't look 'decomposed' because the corpse has a soul who lived in it. After the soul left the internally decomposed body, suddenly Alex' body rots in a split of second. It means that Alex' soul didn't come back to live to use that body because the body has already experienced too much damages. So, Alex soul wouldn't be able to come back to the 'living world' as alive. But, beacuse he doesn't have any memory, he is being sucked to the living world, wandering around until finding the access to his memory, making his soul to be able to rest in peace in the world of the dead.

Daria, who is now is in his original body, starts to breath on his own and his heart starts to beat on his own. He then said, "Suddenly I remembered everything!"

Daria said, "It was all Miss Frida fault because she hated the fact that the principal prefers Arie Soedarmo ideas better than hers. Her research wasn't funded as much as his because well, aren't really applicable. So yeah, she asked me to mutate the Mycosperium sp and also create the chemical which could killed the bacteria. I didn't know back then that she wanted to spread the pathogen to the whole school and show the world that there is a chemical who could save them after half of the school is being infected. Basically, she wanted the world to think that principal is being ignorant about the infection and also wanting to be known as a hero."

The scientist in the cryogenic center almost popped their eyes out finding out what's happening to Alex and Daria's body, let alone listening to what Daria said. They don't want to get in trouble for killing "Daria", a possible re-living someone who probably could become a zombie, let alone an unsolved mysteries about who killing who. So, the scientist decided to ask 'real Daria' and his friends to just go home and they freeze Alex rotting body, to prevent further confusion around another scientist and anyone else.

Back at Sisil's home, Daria just can't believe what was happening. He was being convinced by Arvia and friends to sent Miss Frida to jail. But, he know that Daria is pronounced as dead by the civil registration agency. So, showing up at the court while telling the judges he is Daria is not a good idea. The judges probably would think he is an insane person acting and dressing up as an already dead person. Everything that happened simply was too bizarre to be told. They need to go on with life.