Chapter 1

Hope you guys enjoy this and All Book cover credit goes to -voidallison her tutorials of making book covers are awesome and you should go follow her.

*Danni-Grace on the side***

----Danni-grace POV-----

It was 11:00 A.M when we were bout to leave to Greensboro for 2 weeks to visit my aunt Tanya because we were out for break.

"Are you packed" my mom asked loudly while she was in her room.

"Yes mom I'm packed" I said yelling back.

"Why isn't grandma coming?" I asked yelling to her.

"Because she's already there remember" she said yelling back

I forgot that she was already at Greensboro to see my aunt too.

While I was packing my little bag for my phone, Beats and my portable speaker.

*buzz,buzz*

It was my boyfriend Dylan. Dylan was so sweet...sometimes..

From:Dylan❤- Good morning and I love you. You and your family be safe in Greensboro. don't flirt with the guys there I heard they were cute.

XX-dylan

I just love my Dylan. He was my greatest boyfriend I had and he just love when I call him "Dylan-bear"

Then i texted him back

To:dylan❤- thank you and love you too and I won't flirt with the guys there.

"Alright let's go DG" my mom yelling before she walk out of the house.

.

.

.

I must've been slept the whole way cause when I woke up I heard my mom singing with the radio and we were pulling up in my aunts Tanya driveway.

My mom got out the car and hugged my Aunt Tanya while I followed her.

"Hey Danni-grace" she smiles hugging me.

My aunt loves to hug.

"Ooh I see your all grown-up" she said pinching my cheeks.

"Yeah I'm 14 now" I said smiling with my cheeks pinched.

After I put my stuff down in my guest room and put my mom stuff in her room I went downstaris to see my grandma Raymond. I hugged her and talk to her then my mom asked me a question.

"Hey DG do u want to go to the grocery store with me" my mom asked.

"Sure"

.

.

.

---Hayes pov---

I was at the grocery store with mom, Skylynn, and Nash. Nash came home for this week cause he didn't have to do anything. I was getting bored walking around the grocery store.

"Hey Hayes" Nash said smirking " I dare you to scream while they were a whole lot of people looking."

Man, I wanted to do that but I'll get in trouble by mom which I'd probably get in trouble for doing something stupid.

When I Screamed everyone looked at me and I saw my mom who looked very disappointed at me.

"But mom Nash made me." I said defending myself.