Chapter 2

Edited a little.....

---Danni-grace POV---

"HEY YOUR THAT GRIER KID" I accidently  blurted out.

Hayes smile went to a worried face.

"Ohhh boy" I shake my head with my hand over my eyes.

"Hey its alright" Hayes halfed smiled, putting his hands on my shoulder which made a little spark. Did he just felt what I felt?

"Now I just have to run from the girls"

"I'm sorry"

"No don't be, hey give me  your number and we can talk more before I have to run."

I gave him my number and he started smiling at me.

"So your name is Danielle-Grace or is it just-" I cut him off.

"Hayes... remember... got to run from the girls... so they won't Mob you" I said hinting him that he should go ahead and run.

"Oh! Yeah forgot. I talk to you later"

I was going to tell him what he was going to do with the things he had in his hand for his I'm guessing his mom but he threw those down like really fast and started running. So I picked them up and just put them back in place before those girls came and mobed me.

But on the other hand I've got to meet the coolest guy ever Hayes Grier.

----Hayes POV----

TO:nash- Nash tell mom that I couldn't buy the stuff I had to drop it and run because fans were chasing me.

While I was running there were like 20 girls after me. Then I got a message.

From:Nash- mom said it was okay.

After I was running I open the jeep door and slammed it and my mom sped the jeep up. I sighed of relief when I got in the jeep.

"So how did that happen?" Nash asked looking back at me.

"Oh you know a girl said my name out loud, which caused them to come screaming looking for me" I said and he chuckled Turing back around.

I love my fans but sometimes They would get crazy and mob you. But I thought to myself,  I just met a girl and her name is Danni-Grace Waters.

.

.

.

.

.
.

----Danni-grace POV----

Me and my mom was on the way back to my aunts and all I could think about was I met Hayes Grier and how he was smiling at me, his blue pretty eyes just like-

Omg Dylan I've got to text him I'll just skype him. We were at my aunts house and I went upstairs and close the door and opened the laptop and started it up. When I put my phone down someone text me.

*buzz,buzz

From: Hayes-hey danni-grace you know I really wish I could talk more but when u said "THAT GRIER KID" out loud I knew I would have to run".

I was smiling at the text then I texted back

In reply to Hayes: I really sorry that I did that and I wish we could.