Chapter 8

*edited*

**Danni-Grace POV**
I was packing up my stuff up and everything was packed. Someone knocked on the door. I looked and hayes was at the door.

"Hey Benjamin" I said smiling at him.

"Wow calling me by my first name" he said coming behind me wrapping his hands around me.

"Wow and im going to miss you Hayes from what we did"

"Oh you meant like almost having sex on this bed then yeah im going to miss that"

I giggled and he kissed me on the
cheek.

*****
My mom was here and I put my suitcase and stuff in the car. I hugged Mrs. Elizabeth, Nash and skylynn. Then hayes was last.

"Hayes promise you want fall for any of these girls why your here"

"Oh I wont because your my bae"
We kissed and hugged.

"Im gonna miss you Hayes"

"Me too"

And I spoke loudly.
"HEY IF YOU WANT TO BE COOL, COME BY THE GRIERS!!!!" I yelled.
And Hayes laughed.

"You are the coolest girlfriend I could ever had"

I went into the passenger side put on my seatbelt and I was sad but im kinda happy cause I get to see my friends again.

....One week later....
We were in school and I was walking with my bestie to the bathroom.

"You've been sad ever since you left Greensboro" Rachel said.

"I know its Hayes" I said looking in the mirror.

"Oh HAYES GRIER. How did you two even become a couple?"

"We met at the grocery store"

"Yeah I remember you were telling that story"

"GOD NOBODY DOESNT TAKES ME SERIOUSLY WHEN I SAY ME AND HIM DATE" I said looking at Rachel.

"Look Danni I know people don't think your really Dating Hayes Grier. But I do" she said and I smiled at her.

Then some 7th graders came in.

"Oh look Its:Miss want to date Hayes Grier" one said and the other giggled going to the bathroom stall.

"Look here you little bit-" I covered Rachel's mouth because she would've said a whole lot of things.

"Rachel go outside and Cool Down.. Chill.. heel" I said and she giggled at the last part of what I said.

"Alright" she said and left out. 

"Danni-Grace... we don't believe you so.. tottles" the girls said walking out followed by her Little friends.

I was sad people didn't take me serious when I said I was dating Hayes.

I was about to use the bathroom but I heard girls Screaming  'HAYES GRIER.' No it couldnt be hayes I told him not to come.

But he didn't listen to me. I went out the bathroom and into the hallway. Near the door was hayes. And girls were crowded around him. He was smiling and talking to them.

"HAYES" I said yelling in excitement.

" DANNI-GRACE!!!" hayes said.

Hayes and I were running to each other and he spun me around. We kissed.

"I've missed you so much" I said my hand on his cheek

"Me too" he said and everyone looked.

I guess now they'll take me seriously.