Chapter 3

** did a little bit of editing***

----Danni-grace POV-----

As I was waking up since last night I cried myself to sleep it was friday morning. Then as I got up I smelled breakfast. Not burnt smelling breakfast.

Last time I'd stayed with my aunt in Greensboro she made breakfast was so burnt me and my mom had to get an excuse To go to get breakfast.

As I came downstairs the table was full of breakfast.

"Have a seat" my aunt said smiling pulling my chair out for me to get in.

I sat down. my Mom, Grandma Raymond,  and my Aunt Tanya sat down with me.

"So mom" I said chewing my food

"can I hang out with a friend today he wants me to hang with him." Then all of a sudden my aunt and grandma looked at my mom and said "oh boy"

I knew what they were talking about. Mom don't like when I hangout with 'little boys' as she would call it. She thinks I would do more than I should with the guy.

"Yeah you can go hang out with him." My mom said eating.

Me, aunt Tanya, and grandma Raymond was looking at her. We thought she was crazy. Was she going to have a baby or something?

"Are you sure I can go mom". I said making sure I could.

"Yes." She said.

"Okay" I said smiling with joy.

After I ate breakfast, I took a shower and put my hair in a French braid had on my jean shorts  with my vans and a areopostle shirt on. I was ready to go.

My mom drove and when we got to the store they were already there.

"Danni-grace before you go I want to talk to his mother." Mom said

"Okay" I said

After my mom and Hayes mom Elizabeth met and talked, we were at his house.

As I walk in it was huge.

"woah this is a nice house" i said

Then his little sister Was running towards him and then looked at me.

"What's your name" she asked me.

"Hayes is this the girl you met yesterday" she asked him.

"Yes" he said.

"You said that she was pre-" he cut her off by covering her mouth.

I giggled.

"My name is Danni-grace" I said bending down to her. "what's yours"

"My name is skylynn" she said. And walked away in another room.

"Hayes you're sister is very nice."

Hayes laughed.

"What?" I asked cause I wanted to know what was funny.

"She's not all the time nice" he said.

"Wheres your brother uh.. Nash"

"He's probably doing something he might be in the living room."

As I followed him into the living room I saw nash on the couch slumped and on his phone.

"Hey Nash this is my friend Danni-grace" he said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh," he said getting off the couch. "this is Danni-Grace"