Chapter 18

**1 month later**

Me,mom, and Grandma Raymond were going to Greensboro.. for christmas. To see my Aunt Tanya and my Cousins. I dyed my ends Blonde color. I also Got my cast off a month ago.

For once I would get to see my other family which is The Griers. But I think it's just Skylynn and Mrs. Elizabeth.

I was still upset that I wasn't with Hayes. I was really sad... still.

As I packed up we were ready to go.

*

*

*

As we walked in my Aunts, I saw my older cousin. His name was Adam. He was in college in Florida. He played basketball and he was really good.

"Hey cousin Danni" he said holding his arms out so I could hug him.

I giggled. "Hey Adas" I hugged him and he laughed.

"Still calling me adas" he chuckled and we let go.

I went in the kitchen and he followed me.

I got a pepsi out of the fridge and leaned on the counter.

"So I heard you were dating a Viner" he said and I choked on my drink.

"H-how did you know that?" I asked.

"Well.. I do know now" he smiled.

"Well.. I did" I whispered.

"What happened? " he asked me leaning across the island.

"We got into an Argument and we broke it off and decide to become friends" I say.

"Oh"

"Come on kids, time to Set the Tree up" Aunt Tayna Yelled at us.

We both sighed and laughed because we knew Aunt Tanya will never Lets us put the ornaments like we want it.

He put an arm on my shoulder and we begin to walk in the living room.

*****

Hayes POV

Me and Nash were home for the holidays... but we just landed and now Nash knocked on the door. What mom didn't know that We were coming home this earlier.

when she opened it, she was surprised. We invited cam,Matt, Taylor, Jack J, and Jack G.

Mom hugged all of us and I saw Skylynn. She hugged me and Nash. Then she gave Taylor a high five, Jack J a hug, cam a hug, Matt a hug, and gave Jack G a kiss on the cheek.

"Mom, got a surprise for you" Skylynn said.

Me and Nash looked at each other we shrugged.

"It's in the kitchen" she said.

It's?

As we went in the kitchen, it was Will..

"Will!" Nash and I said in unsion.

We hugged him and talked awhile.

"Oh Hayes honey will is going to the store, do you want to Go to the grocery store with him?" Mom asked.

"I guess mom" I smiled.

****

**Danni-Grace POV

As I parked at the grocery store. Adam was so petrified right now.

"Were here" I said and he sighed I guess of relief.