chapter 7

*edited*

**Danni-Graces POV**

It was morning and it was Monday. I went into the bathroom and saw my eyes puffy. I was sad how I didn't know who to choose.

I stopped thinking about that and got some clothes to take a shower. After I did that I went into the kitchen and I saw Hayes shirtless getting something from his cabnient.

I just ignored him and went into the refrigerator and got some orange juice and sat down in one of the chairs in the kitchen waiting for Mrs. Elizabeth to make breakfast.

I had my phone looking on twitter and drinking orange juice.

I saw Nash and he was about to get something from the refrigerator and then he stopped and looked at Hayes.

"Why does your back have stratches on it. " Nash said with one eyebrow up.

I almost choked on my orange juice when he said that and Nash and Hayes looked. "I was laughing at a vine haha" I said then looked at my phone.

"I fell on something and it stratched my back" Hayes said lying to Nash.

"Okay.." Nash said and looked at me.

"Is that a hickey?". Nash asked.
Nash looked at Me then Hayes and he acted like he was looking for something in the refrigerator.

" No...A Misqtuo bit my neck and made a BIG RED MARK on my skin" I said lying how did he notice this now? It happened like two days ago.

"Nash why are you asking us questions?, were just 14 years old. you know were going out". Hayes said closing the refrigerator.

"Cause your back is strachted up and her neck looks like a hickey". Nash said looking at us.

"Were going out Nash but we would never have sex" I said. Almost a lie.

"Alright I'm going to let you two slide" he said looking at me and Hayes and went to go get his phone.

I sighed and looked at Hayes. He looked back but he didn't smile. He got his cup and went into the living room and cut on the TV. I guess he was still mad.
*****
Hayes, Nash, Skylynn,and I were eating breakfast then Mrs. Elizabeth came downstairs with Hayes shorts.

"Uhh.. Danni I was doing your laundry and I saw some shorts by the bed and I thought they were yours... but Hayes what were your shorts doing in Danni-Grace room?" She asked.

Me and Hayes both looked at each other and I started back eating.

"Because she didn't have any shorts to put on so I gave her mine to put on" Hayes said lying again.

"Okay" she said and went into the laundry room. Man this kid could lie his face off. If I ever did that to my mom, she would beat my ass.

Skylynn stood on her stool and put her plate in the sink and went into her room.

I was eating and Nash looked at me and Hayes weird.

"Something's up" Nash said.

"There's nothing up Nash" Hayes said.

"Yes there is" Nash said.

"THERES NOTHING UP NASH" Hayes said getting mad.

"Okay Oscar from seasme street" Nash said and I Laughed.

"Haha what's so funny" Hayes said saractic.

"What Nash said"

"Hey, maybe you'll start having feelings for him too" Hayes said smart remark.

"Wow, who peed in your cornflakes today" I said back at him.

"Hmm.. I know you pissed in my cornflakes today" he said back at me.

"I didn't do anything to you" I said.

"Yes you did you hurted me Danni-Grace" He said.

We were fussing back and forth then Nash got up Grabbed my hand and his, walked upstairs with us and pushed us in My room and locked the door.

"Why did you locked us in here" Hayes said.

"Because you guys are already getting on my nerves fussing, so I won't let you out until you guys work this out"

Hayes sighed and sat on the bed and I sat down with him.

"Hayes look, I'm sorry I shouldn't text Dylan back it's my fault were fussing like this". I said.

Hayes said nothing and turned his back on me.

"Hayes,Hayes" I said and still no answer from him.

"Okay Hayes you want to do this but listen to me. I'm sorry okay I'm still in love with dylan. I know you didn't want to hear that part but I'm sorry I can't decide who I love the most. But I love you the most Hayes." I said tears dropping from my cheeks.

Hayes turned around.

"Well at least your looking at me" I smiled sniffing.

"I want to say I'm sorry too. I should've not being jealous because you know Dylan so well and I thought you were going back with him" He said smiling.

"Yay your smling at me" I said
He were smiling at me a and hugged me.

"I feel so safe and loved when you hug me" I said and looked up at him.

He kissed my forhead.

"I don't know why we were fighting in the first place" I said.

"Me neither" Hayes said and let me go.

Hayes was looking at the bed.

"Why are you looking at the bed?" I asked smiling.

"Cause he almost had sex on it". He said giggling.

I laughed.

"Yeah we almost did" I said.

"Are we good now?" I asked.

"Yeah your my Bae"

Hayes kissed my forhead and he turned the knob and the door opened.

"I guess he letting us out" Hayes said, looking back at me smiling.

"Yep I want to get out now"
Then when I said that my phone buzzed at the night stand.

"I swear if thats Dylan..." Hayes trailed off

Then I went over to the night stand and it said mommy. I answered it.

"Mom!!, I missed you... Oh your coming.. Oh tomorrow.. okay." I said and hung up the phone.

"Well what did your mom say?" Hayes asked.

"Shes coming tomorrow" I said my head down.

"Wait tomorrow, that means we won't see each other"

Hayes and I hugged.

"Im gonna miss you" I said crying.

"Me too"

**********