Chapter 9

----Danni-Grace POV----

~2 weeks later~

I laying on my bed thinking that
It was already two weeks since the fight and I just don't know what to do.

Hayes textes me non-stop and Dylan tries to talk to me at school. Even though its almost End of school year, I really dont know. Hayes wants me to go on Digitour with him and his friends,

Dylan wants me to break up with hayes and go with him to the beach. Its all so crazy now. I love Hayes but I still have feelings for dylan. I got up from my bed and just when I was about to leave out the door,

*knock,*knock

Somebody knocked on my window and I knew who it was. I went to my window and opened it.

"Dylan what are you doing here?" I said.

"I need to see you because you keep ignoring me at school."

"Well IGNORE ME"

"no I love you"

"ughh.... right" I said walking away from the window and he came in.

"I really do I can't stop thinking about us."

"Dylan THERE IS NO US. Thats been over since I was in Greensboro. "

"oh you meant that te- "Yes that text."

"Come on you didn't really take me seriously right?" He said smiling.

"Yes I took it seriously. God Dylan." I said my hand on my forhead.

"I didn't know you took it seriously" then his smile went into a guilty face.

"Well some Girls might think your playing but THIS GIRL doesn't"

"Danni,just come back to me I make you feel like you belong with me."

I still couldnt decide but I loved Hayes. Dylan too.

"Dylan leave"

"wait-"

"LEAVE" I said yelling-tears coming down.

"Okay I'll leave." Dylan said and left.

Then I looked at my phone and I had 20 messages. And all of them were Hayes. I click in my messages and they were sweet.

*Hayes:
Danni, im just going to say I love you and I miss you already.

*Hayes:
Danni,I miss you texting me so much. Please text me back. Please make me happy again. I feel like crap without you.

It was so many more. But hayes wasn't going to quit until I answered his messages. I was about to text but I couldn't. If I left with him while on tour, dylan would be here and I still love him. I don't know. This is a hard decision.
*******