Chapter 4

*doing a little bit of editng*

--- Danni-grace POV---

"Um.. Danni-grace she said do you want to stay here because your mom called and asked me do you want to stay here. Something came up."

" Sure I love to stay here."

"Okay I'll tell your mom" she said and went into her room.

I was staying at the Grier's but there was one thing...Hayes and I almost kissed and now its going to be very awkward.

"You can sleep in the guess room  since you and Hayes didn't go to that part." 

"Okay" I said as I walked behind him.

---Hayes POV---

I can't believe I ALOMST KISSED DANNI-GRACE. She was right there. But Nash interrupted us maybe we would have kissed and I could have been her boyfriend. Now things are going to be awkward.

As I walked to the guess room I knocked on the door. "Hey danni-grace can I come in? " I asked

"Yeah come in" she said. As I came in she was on the edge of the bed on her phone.

"Whatca doing" I said walking towards the bed not trying to make things awkward.

"Oh nothing just texting Dylan well trying to text him" she said.

"Look, what happen outside I'm not trying to make things awkward, its just that-"

"look Hayes I know" she said as she put her hand on mine and smiled.

"I wasn't trying to kiss you but your lips looked so perfect". I said.

Danni-grace was looking at me then looked at her phone and tears came running down and something must've happen. "What happened" I asked looking at her. "Oh nothing" she said."umm.. She said mucus in her throat I'm going to the bathroom. She said going to the bathroom and locking the door.

I picked up her phone and swiped the screen and when I saw the messages dylan sent her they were unbelieveable.

Danni-grace: I miss you
Dylan:Im still mad at you
Danni-grace:I know but can I just ask you something
Dylan:are you about to ask me about Jenna again?
Danni-grace:yes
Dylan:look there's nothing going between Me and her.
Danni-grace:okay
Danni-grace: look I have to tell you something
Dylan:what is it
Danni-grace:I almost kissed Hayes
Dylan:wait, whose Hayes
Dylan: WAIT YOU MET A BOY AND ALMOST KISSED HIM.
Danni-grace:ik-
Dylan: slut that's what you are a slut
Danni- grace:Dylan you called me a slut
Dylan:yeah I did.
Danni-grace:dylan ever since I came down here you've been a real ass.
Dylan:least I'm not trying to be a bitch, or a slut you know what were through. Im tried of you, and I was cheating on you anyways hope that bitch Hayes date you cause I'm done!!!!