chapter 13

**hayes pov
I was groaning because Danni-graces phone kept buzzing. "Danni,get your phone I nudged her and she was sound alseep. So I picked it up. It was 2 messages from her friend rachel and 9 messages from DYLAN!! I read Dylan's messages. I couldn't stand him.

I read them.
Danni, I miss you. I really love you.

Danni,pick up please I want to talk to you.

Danni, do you remembered we had fun. Before you broke up with Hayes.

Wait what was he talking about fun I hope he didn't me what I thought he meant. Danni-grace cheated on me while I was In north carliona but how was that possible?
She was with me that week, last year. But when she went back to her hometown it proabaly happened then. I couldn't believe she cheated on me.

Then I read some more.

Danni,you said you loved me.

Danni,I miss you:'(

Danni, you remember that I did the 360 in you. Lol.

I was thinking about what's a 360? Then it hit me. I was beyond mad. Yes I know it happened last year but it was before we broke up. I couldn't believe this. I stopped reading them because they were just so inappropriate.

I looked at Danni-Grace. I was mad. I wish I was there in that part of North Carolina. I was so mad. I just flipped on my side and went to sleep.
****
Danni-graces POV
I woke up and saw hayes already up. Nash wasn't here. Hayes was on his phone and looked upset. I yawned and stretched a little.

"Morning babe" I said and there was no answer from him. I squitted my eyes. "Hayes" I said and there was no answer. I try to kiss his cheek but he turned his head.

"Hayes whats wrong with you" I asked softly.

He didn't answer. He acted like he couldn't hear me. Like I was a wall or something.

"Hayes you okay?" I asked.

"Shouldn't you be texting Dylan" he mumbled.

"What?" I said and he got off the bed and walked to the mini fridge to get water.

"DONT ACT STUPID DANNI-GRACE" hayes yelled putting the water down.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!" I yelled back getting up from the bed and walking towards him.

"YOU WERE HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HIM" he yelled at me.

*Nashs POV
Me and Matt was going back to the room and we heard yelling. "Isn't Hayes and Danni in there?" Matt asked me and I nodded my head. We put our ears at the door.

"NO I didnt mean affair with him I meant to say YOU WERE FUCKING HIM WHILE WE WERE STILL DATING LAST YEAR" we heard Hayes say.

"Wow" Matt and I said.

"Your brother is mad, Hes using potty mouth" Matt smiled

I chuckled at him. Then we listen again.

*Hayes POV*
"Hayes I was caught up in the moment and- "THEN WHAT FUCK HIM." I yelled at her.

"IT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN LIKE THAT HAYES. I WAS CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT HAYES" she yelled back at me.

*Nashs POV
Me and Matt was still listening and we heard footsteps.

"Hey, what are you-

"shh!!" Me and matt told Jack G.

"Were listening on Danni and Hayes." I said.

"Wait isn't that easedropping on them" me and Matt nod our heads.

"I want in" Jack G said and put his ear on the door.

*Hayes POV

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT YOU SHOULD'VE STOP." I yelled back at her.

"Oh you should've saw the texts he sent." I said and picked up her phone and read the texts out loud.
"It said: Danni, I miss you. I really love you.

Danni,pick up please I want to talk to you.

Danni, do you remembered we had fun. Before you broke up with Hayes.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BE WITH HIM DANNI. I WAS AT HOME, ALONG. WAITING FOR US TO SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN." I yelled.

"BECAUSE I WAS LONELY." she yelled back at me.

"BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM. AND HE ALSO SAID: Danni, you remember that I did the 360 in you. Lol. I said and threw her phone on the bed.

"I was lonely Hayes I- BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO FREAKING FUCK HIM" I yelled.

*Nashs POV*

BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO FREAKING FUCK HIM" we heard hayes yelled.

All three of us whistle. "Wow talk about foul language" jack G Said and we chuckled.

*Danni-Graces POV

"HAYES, YOU KNOW WHAT YES I DID HAVE SEX WITH HIM. I FELT GULITY OF MYSELF BUT IM GOUNG TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH HE LURED ME IN HAYES WHAT WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO." I yelled Crying.

" YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED. YOU MADE ME HEARTBROKEN WHEN YOU BROKE UP WITH ME FOR DYLAN. HE'S NOTHING BUT A SLUT. BUT NOT TELLING ME YOU HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HIM BEFORE WE BROKE UP." Hayes yelled and turn around to look out the window.

I was crying. "Hayes I love you. I never stopped. When I did that, I felt gulity and I didn't know what to do. Hayes just look at me" I said and he looked at me.

"THAT DIDN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO- YOU KNOW WHAT, GET OUT I NEVER WON'T TO SEE YOU AGAIN" he yelled tearing up.

"FINE THEN" I yelled back and got my stuff. I loved Hayes. But its Dylan's fault.

*Nashs POV
We heard footsteps coming to the door and we flew from the door and sat on the floor. And acted natural.

I pretend that I was talking to Matt, and Jack G Pretend like he was on his phone. The door opened and Danni-Grace looked at us and scoffed. And left. She didn't care about us anymore. She was like a sister to me. But hayes had to fuck it up by reading stupid texts.
***

How was this chapter I hope its good. I pop up with ideas and make the story.

~Daisys_cakes78